Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjenso on 07/13/2013

A great biofilter, suckers are of good quality and the "neck" is also expandable to almost the double length. Runs like a ferarri and purrs like a kitten. Makes a okay flow in the surface. Also pumps a good amount of water above water level if you need that. Great buy! Not really a con, but since i don't have any cons, i would just mention ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypfond on 10/11/2012

This one is really great! To tell the truth I'm using it not the way it was designed (I really do not know what for is this air tube). I use it with my TetraTec ex 700 as intake in my 115 liter tank. I have to clean the sponge from time to time (the do get really dirty) and it takes a lot of time to clean them. But this sponge takes all the dust and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCoto777 on 09/26/2012

Pretty big sponge filtration system for tanks and aquarium where there is no another biological filtration system as botton type, is design where you cannot create a water flow as this system just use air pump and can be used as wall to enter air in the aquarium Maybe the color can be black as the sponge. There is no spec of the sponge material, so ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections