DX » Community » Reviews » Battery Vac for Aquariums (2 x LR14)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFALPC on 05/28/2014

This product, we strongly advise you to buy, clean the tank perfectly. I have nothing against the point, unless it should bring more 4 or 5 bags in case of bag brings spoil, the more certain it is to spoil it. I bought this product on dx, more expensive than it sells here in Portugal, were able to buy the products you have, here in Portugal in the shops ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byczsorin on 02/24/2014

Good device. Cleaning the aquarium with it is much more easy with it and less time consuming. A little bit fragile but if you use it with care is OK. And if something will broke on future I'll order another one. After all is just 15$ and free shipping. Very pleased with it. Maybe I have to build a small aquarium submarine that will do same operation.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDasenSplit on 11/25/2013

-Big,great for big aquariums too -Easy to use -Fish don't seem to mind it -Expensive -Broke twice after a few months of work -Cheap material Twice the sediments on the motor piled up and it just stop working, I had to take it to a service where they open it and cleaned it. But that cost me almost as much as a new vacuum so I did it only once. I used ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjdavidsalas on 08/03/2013

La relación calidad-precio es excepcional. Encontré otro producto similar de una conocida marca de productos de acuariofilia, pero costaba cuatro veces más. Este aparato cumple perfectamente con su cometido a un precio más que razonable, creo que la compra ha sido acertada. El interruptor de encendido-apagado a veces se queda atascado.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefangelten on 10/31/2012

The unit works very well. For my aquarium the tubes were a little bit too long so I cut them down in length. The pump can also be used to pump out water or refill your aquarium quite fast. No more sucking on hoses!! Also the unit is easy to clean and take apart after use. Everything looks a bit flimsy, nothing has broken down so far however. The pump ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byvgomezadan on 01/13/2012

- It is a highly recommendable purchase. - The price is very tight, as in the shops is much more expensive. - The material is good and works very well. - The pump is powerful and very well take the rest. - Cleans very well and comes with a large tube for use in very large aquariums, can be cut to size. - Do not consume too many batteries. - The blue ... Read more

8 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections