Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfreemaik on 07/07/2014

Nice but pricey product acquired an additional 2 ports usb 3.0 which solved my hands. The installation was easy and not difficult to use anywhere in the general installation was easy thing absolutely no disadvantage I have done a very good impression that the whole building is only as good poiotika.ta stirigmata is Metal, the forward position is METAL ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarthjp on 03/10/2014

Easy to install, comes with 2 spare screws (they are tiny and easy to lose), comes in black (my desktop case color) and just works fine. Got up to 144 mb/s transfer on single file backup. It takes a really long time until it recognizes the device. But it might be just my mobo. You need a 3.5" bay (floppy disk size) on your case, something that ... Read more

144mb/s = USB 3.0 :) Packaging
    0 0
  • posted bytsip899 on 05/13/2013

It's a 3.0 usb port that you can access easily from your front panel. Quality looks good not plastic , it was nice to see something more resistant, I think it's steel. It's just as it looks in the pictures. Works perfect with my motherboard so far . Excellent speed great design (including the screws). The cable is long enough to fit on the motherboard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadriankey38 on 02/28/2013

Cabo bem emborrachado grosso de boa qualidade. Base metálica firme e consistente. Bom acabamento do conector que vai na usb 3.0 placa mãe . Custo beneficio ótimo. Quanto ao cabo nada contra sua qualidade. Produto muito bom. Só faltou um manual básico de instalação em uma folha separado da embalagem para pessoas sem ... Read more

4 0
  • posted bynoqua1223 on 12/12/2012

Nice front panel to connect to a USB3 motherboard or card. It can use a floppy disk slot. Fits perfectly and has 2 + 2 holes that matches the pc frame to be sturdy fixed. The connectors are precise and with good quality. The usb3 drive fits perfectly. The cable is 50cm may be a little longer, it arrves exactly to my pce card. The 'usb3' white writing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRicardoConsonni on 10/08/2012

- excellent speed - real USB 3.0 - very easy to mount, sturdy metal bracket - long cable, will work well even in large cases - front panel was cut upside-down, the 'windows' were off-center, so I had to remount the bracket in order to fit the USB connectors. Probably not the norm, though. - Port energy is not enough to power an external hard-drive (... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydamian137 on 07/30/2012

It's a 3.0 usb port that you can access easily from your front panel. Quality looks good, I was expecting plastic and it was nice to see something more resistant, I think it's steel. It's just as it looks in the pictures. I really don't see any cons, it has only one function and it works. It may have been nicer if it was 5.25, I just have a single external ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections