Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfreemaik on 07/07/2014

Nice but pricey product acquired an additional 2 ports usb 3.0 which solved my hands. The installation was easy and not difficult to use anywhere in the general installation was easy thing absolutely no disadvantage I have done a very good impression that the whole building is only as good poiotika.ta ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarthjp on 03/10/2014

Easy to install, comes with 2 spare screws (they are tiny and easy to lose), comes in black (my desktop case color) and just works fine. Got up to 144 mb/s transfer on single file backup. It takes a really long time until it recognizes the device. But it might be just my mobo. You need a 3.5" bay ... Read more

144mb/s = USB 3.0 :) Packaging

0 0 0

• posted bytsip899 on 05/13/2013

It's a 3.0 usb port that you can access easily from your front panel. Quality looks good not plastic , it was nice to see something more resistant, I think it's steel. It's just as it looks in the pictures. Works perfect with my motherboard so far . Excellent speed great design (including the screws)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadriankey38 on 02/28/2013

Cabo bem emborrachado grosso de boa qualidade. Base metálica firme e consistente. Bom acabamento do conector que vai na usb 3.0 placa mãe . Custo beneficio ótimo. Quanto ao cabo nada contra sua qualidade. Produto muito bom. Só faltou um manual básico de instalação em ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bynoqua1223 on 12/12/2012

Nice front panel to connect to a USB3 motherboard or card. It can use a floppy disk slot. Fits perfectly and has 2 + 2 holes that matches the pc frame to be sturdy fixed. The connectors are precise and with good quality. The usb3 drive fits perfectly. The cable is 50cm may be a little longer, it arrves ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRicardoConsonni on 10/08/2012

- excellent speed - real USB 3.0 - very easy to mount, sturdy metal bracket - long cable, will work well even in large cases - front panel was cut upside-down, the 'windows' were off-center, so I had to remount the bracket in order to fit the USB connectors. Probably not the norm, though. - Port energy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydamian137 on 07/30/2012

It's a 3.0 usb port that you can access easily from your front panel. Quality looks good, I was expecting plastic and it was nice to see something more resistant, I think it's steel. It's just as it looks in the pictures. I really don't see any cons, it has only one function and it works. It may have ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections