DX » Community » Reviews » Dual USB 3.0 Ports 34mm Express Card Adapter for Laptop/Notebook - Black (Max 5.0 Gbps)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjirkanovy on 06/01/2014

On the basis of experience from Internet discussions installation was not difficult. Works well. Quality is not extra, card contains sharp and slack metal parts and Doesn’t fit well into card slot. CD contants manuals and drivers for many different cards but it is unusable for this specific model. For ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandregcg on 05/25/2013

Great product.. now i copy my files up to 120 mbp/s, i have ssd hd in my computer, that helps! If you have normal hd in your computer dont expect speeds above 60mbp/s. Have in mind that to reach the 120 ~150mbp/s speeds depends on your hard drive, pen drive and stuff. The product works. the only thing ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bysmici777 on 04/11/2013

Does everything it supposed to. Nice build quality, though the metal edges are a bit sharp on the outside (it's rather inconvenient than dangerous). Driver works on win7. Cheap. Transfer rates are ok. It can be pulled out easily with the USB cable. Depending on the laptop you use it can stick out quite ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMRFischer on 03/19/2013

Easy to use Fast to attach and deattach Fast data transfer speed Very ligth weight Easy to carry on Its a double USB (now a have 5 USB at my Dell Vostro notebook) Do not coming with Windows 7 driver, you have to download from web. Could came with a case Have to hold the the express card adapter when ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjavitron on 02/17/2013

Very cheap usb3 extension for laptops, easy of use, CD with drivers included in the product. 2 USB 3.0 ports, up to 5Gpbs Compatible with all USB 2.0 products, valid to extend USB ports in your laptop. None, it apperas plastic is not very good quality, but sufficient for its function The laptop must ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRenanAz on 10/30/2012

Very light, fast and has no bezel! When you put it in the Express slot it blends in with the notebook and is almost invisible! Speed tested + 120MB/s read and +80MB/s right speeds! A bit pricy if you think about the internal components needed to make it work. When its inserted in the Express slot the ... Read more

Perfect fit with no bezel!

0 0 1

• posted byprajith on 09/29/2012

sits flush on my Dell latitude E6320 good performance. 2 USB 3 ports. not NEC chipset as claimed, uses ASMEDIA chipset drivers are not found automatically. wrong description makes you install NEC driver which doesnt work. It'll help so much if DX changes the desription of the product to indicate the ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byDMaster123 on 08/14/2012

cheap. it DOES stick a bit out of my laptop, 3mm outside .. its annoying cuz any hit can eject it the metal casing warpped somehow and caused the right usb port to be smaller, its a tighter fit. problam is - cuz its so tight when i try to get the cable out it pulls the entire express card out of my laptop.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections