DX » Community » Reviews » Sports USB Rechargeable MP3 Player Headset w/ FM/TF Slot - Red
  • 5 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byV3dran on 08/19/2013

The headset is very comfortable, the speakers are very loud and clear(for that price you cannot expect better), it takes 2-3 hours to recharge it The FM radio on my headset dot not work, I cannot find any station. The on/off button is a bit small, should be bigger, it is a bit difficult to switch it, especially if you have it on the head No other cons ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywagpulzi on 07/21/2013

It´s a good MP3 player and practical to use. You can use a TF card to put all your favorite musics and let your hands free. I´m using it to walk, jog and run e it has a good sound. It´s quite bigger than my head and I think it´s bigger than a lot of heads because I have a big one and it doesn´t fit exactly. But it´s ok ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAoshilp on 07/11/2013

- It is comfortable. - Sound is pretty good. - It had a good price. - the buttons are very simple. - It has a good grip. - It has a a good durability. (4 hs of music) - you have to put your own TF/SD Card. - Doesn't have shuffle mode. - The FM Radio doesn't work fine (in Argentina) - You have to put your songs before you put the TF/SD card - The light ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanolospaw on 02/22/2013

El articulo tiene buen diseño, esta fabricado de buen material, el uso es perfecto para deportes ya que no se resbala y tiene un volumen perfectamente audible para correr y aun asi escuchar lo que sucede. El unico punto de mejora es que necesita botones para que se controle el volumen de los auriculares para que tu decidas el volumen Una sugerencia ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfedemey26 on 01/25/2013

Low price, high quality, easy to use. You can take a few minutes until you know how it works properly, but after that generates no more setbacks. Very good sound. You can place a card up to 32GB, this is excellent! As against might name the FM radio tuning, is somewhat complicated. But you're used to have him be uncomfortable over an hour since. Many ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byflowkix on 01/18/2013

Easy to use. lasts longer then specs say it does. TF card is easy to place in the headset. recharge cable fits in all usb slots. Can also recharge it trough PC the on/off button is really small. Not fully waterproof. Would be better if it was but it's great for the price. a bit harder to get the TF card out of the mp3 player. fits great arround the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrazybulkin on 12/16/2012

A very good mp3 player for those who practice sports like running, cycling, gym, very cheap, easy to usare reasonably good finish, supports Micro SD memory up to 32GB (tested it with a 4GB). -Considering price, this really isn't a con. But it's really "plastic like" - so I guess you must handle it with care. -Sound is ok, but could be better ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvaldemirsouza on 11/30/2012

A very good mp3 player for those who practice sports like running, cycling, gym, very cheap, easy to usare reasonably good finish, supports Micro SD memory up to 32GB (tested it with a 4GB). The on and off button is small, the SD must be fitted with care. The product could come with internal memory, would also be useful if your rod was adjustable, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCoNTaiN on 11/18/2012

-Cheap -Works -Easy to use -Sticks to my head during exercise -Ok sound -Options available: Radio, volume, next/previous track and pause. -Considering price, this really isn't a con. But it's really "plastic like" - so I guess you must handle it with care. -Sound is ok, but could be better of course. (But what do you expect for this price?... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjosepi2 on 08/17/2012

good sound. good material. plug and play the memory card. good to do sports without wires. the radio is ok. Very resistent to humidity. Nice colors and very flexible. Battery is ok the use longer. Is you have few micro sd with mp3 is most easy than if the device have internal memory. Just with a wire you can charge the mp3 from the computer or any other ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections