DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered/Hand-Crank 2-Mode 3-LED White Light Flashlight
  • 5 star 9 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrezan on 06/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:build quiality of torch is looks good. its not too big there is an usb famale cable and its very useful to hand crank charging mobile phones. The ligth is enough like other hand cranck torch maybe a little bit less. Cons:cable quality is too bad. Solar gharge is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCode7 on 06/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:First its very bright in my opinion for a 3LED flashlight. It is ALWAYS charged i keep it in a barely lit compartment it is always charged and when your battery dies you can ask someone in the car to crank it a bit so you can call your wife you are on your way to not wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRitchie555 on 05/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As others have stated, this Flashlight is very solidly built. The plastic shell has a soft rubbery coating that grips well in the hand and makes the light look very professional. LEDs are bright and cool white. Solar panel charges the internal battery but don't... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysreetk on 12/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very usefull flash light for the price. Acts even as a mobile charger for me. Not yet able to test how good/fast the solar charging is. Still worth a buy. Decent light output. Nice to have on treks and hiking trips. Good build quality with a sturdy feeling. Cons:Nothing... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystopmaster on 11/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Solidly built, quality feel to this product,bright beam with one or three white LEDs. Recharges from sunlight or cranking the handle or even USB port (cable included).Comfortable grip - fits right into my palm. Perfect size : not tiny and not bulky, just right. On-off s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLucLeRoi on 07/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works great easy to use and twoo way rechardging system is a major plus i used the dynamo to recharge my son's cell and it is working good Cons:Not powerfull enough for real emergencies situation it is good only for minors interventions OtherThoughts:I wish th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielgelling on 07/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This product is one of the better ones I found on DX. It's well built and is feels good and strong. Very nice when you forgot your charger or aren't in reach of any powersupply. The leds are really bright, even with only one led on. Next to that I like it that... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybussemann on 03/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Solid build, crank function seems good, cheap, 2 light settings, everready. Cons:Must have an adapter cable for usb. Batteries are not connected to usb output, you must crank to charge anything, but the solarpanels are in any case too small to give any usefull... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlphaOmega2k on 11/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ extra-useful gadget! + good quality material; + good quality built - looks solid enough; + bright light; + solar powered; + hand-crack powered; + usb powered as well! Cons:- on/off button is too tight - very hard to press it; - "number of LEDs" switch is hard... Read more

106098 in the light 106098 in the dark 106098 with a crank
    0 0
  • posted bycupini on 09/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great price Good workmanship Leds very bright The flashlight is lightweight and easy to carry or keep in the car Cons:The solar panel cannot be used to charge other devices. Only dynamo (hand-crank) can do it. Anyway it can be useful in emergency situations. OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections