DX » Community » Reviews » Routee M2000 Car Bluetooth GPS with USB Charging Kit (SiRF-III)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byasskickerrr on 09/24/2009

-Works very well, out of the box -Batery is of very high quality. I use it for 8+ hrs without charging -Build quality is better than most products which cost 2 or 3 times the price of this one. -Works with my smart phone and my laptop -Very good and fast connection to satellites -No clear manual, but since it's so easy to use, this is no real problem.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygutozamuner on 06/18/2009

Cheaper and nice. Build Quality very good, compact and small, good to acomadate in pant's an jacket's pockets. With my Nokia E61i don't work in GoogleMaps and Nokia Maps (the display turn white and reset the device), works only MGMaps (by Yahoo!), downloadable in www.magmaps.com. More information in: http://www.plusgsm.com.br/forums/showthread.php?t=... Read more

0 0
  • posted byn0p_sp on 04/07/2009

It works great, with the almanac data (when you have it off for short periods of time) it fixes in 10~20 seconds and have a great sensitivity None I can think of . It does not have a SirfIII chipset, but a gp6sk1513f1 module from RAINBOW LUCK INTERNATIONAL LIMITED with a Venus6T chipset, also it lacks the usb data circuitry, usb is only for charging ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiguelrp on 08/18/2008

Looks like it really contains a Sift Star III chipset. First time to fix takes a couple of minutes, but after that it takes just seconds to fix, even when powered off for several hours. Instructions written if a very rudimentary English, but it any case they are not really needed for this device. Comes with a great car charger, with two outputs: a mini-... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections