DX » Community » Reviews » Routee M2000 Car Bluetooth GPS with USB Charging Kit (SiRF-III)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byasskickerrr on 09/24/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Works very well, out of the box -Batery is of very high quality. I use it for 8+ hrs without charging -Build quality is better than most products which cost 2 or 3 times the price of this one. -Works with my smart phone and my laptop -Very good and fast conne... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygutozamuner on 06/18/2009

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheaper and nice. Build Quality very good, compact and small, good to acomadate in pant's an jacket's pockets. Cons:With my Nokia E61i don't work in GoogleMaps and Nokia Maps (the display turn white and reset the device), works only MGMaps (by Yahoo!), downloadable... Read more

0 0
  • posted byn0p_sp on 04/07/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works great, with the almanac data (when you have it off for short periods of time) it fixes in 10~20 seconds and have a great sensitivity Cons:None I can think of . OtherThoughts:It does not have a SirfIII chipset, but a gp6sk1513f1 module from RAINBOW LUC... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiguelrp on 08/18/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks like it really contains a Sift Star III chipset. First time to fix takes a couple of minutes, but after that it takes just seconds to fix, even when powered off for several hours. Cons:Instructions written if a very rudimentary English, but it any case the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections