DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible Neck 2-Mode 40-LED White Light + 8-LED Blue Light Aquarium Lamp
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylexrs on 03/20/2014

Inexpensive, beautiful and very bright. Produces a blue color that enhances the fish colors. Here in Brazil it would not cost less than U$ 30,00 The flexible arm could be increased; After six months some leds stopped working but for that price, I no longer expect a lot of quality (I am still satisfied); It took a lot to get here If you want a beautiful,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byricardosartori on 05/02/2013

Eng - Led light really strong . - 3 mode - all led off , all led on, blue led on. - Blue led on is perfect for those fish that dont like a lot of light. - Good quality lighter . Pt-Br - Iluminação forte - 3 modos: todos os leds ligados, todos ligados, apenas azuis ligados - Modo leds azuis é perfeito para peixes que nao gostam de muita ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydarkykid on 04/19/2013

Cheap Good Quality Bright You must use the switch to change mode I'll buy it again I recommend buy it for breed tanks. I use it on a shrimp tank and IT is usefull for me. The only cons is for automatic change of mode of lights. It is not possible and I have to change manually. But compare pros Vs cons.... I will buy it again! :-). Case quality is good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrotom on 04/18/2013

lightweight, low power consumption, easy to setup and use. Provides excellent light ofr aquariums 10 gallons or less. Blue night lights are excellent. while I have not had the lights for more than a month, plants like Java Moss or Java fern seem to do well. Not waterproof which is not the best for aquarium usage. Would be better if the lighting would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymorellon on 04/04/2013

It is great lamp, with realy nice build quality. The design is vey modern and it comes with three stages: all leds on, blue leds on, all leds off. The lights' colors are great in the aquarium, something around 12000k-14000k. It works great in the 110V 60Hz power lines we have in the main cities of Brazil. I was expecting a brighter lamp for my 5 gallon ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjetmeck on 03/16/2013

very easy to install, gives a good amount of light and is switchable full on or just blue also possible to run on 9 or 12 volts instead of 15 if so desired to lower the light level mine came with two of the cover screws broken I think they were over tightened at the factory however a drop or two of super glue was able to fix the problem It gives a very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScientiaSilva on 08/17/2012

This LED lighting for aquariums is just fantastic, because it reduces by 95% the cost of lighting energy when compared to ordinary lamps. Soon I will buy another of these for my other tanks. I am using in my aquarium during the day to increase plant growth because not enough if we are not good substrates of high quality luminaires. The price compared ... Read more

Flexible Neck in tank of reprodution Bettas Flexible Neck in tank of reprodution Bettas
    1 0
  • posted byalbertoscjr on 02/13/2012

Exactly the same sold out in Brazil. Good plastic quality. Light really really strong. Too flexible and strong neck. A little weight. But weight to me means quality...hehe It's really really a nice product! The SKU 82570 construction is a little better than this one, but it's not bivolt. The product box was all torn off when I received. The price should ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections