DX » Community » Reviews » 24W 300x3528 SMD LED RGB Flexible Light Strip (5M-Length/DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGarciaIvo on 12/20/2012

Low price. In Brazil this product is much more expensive. Easy to install. No secret, just plug and play. Very beautiful. My garden is great with the leds! Time to arrive is bad and the track number was OK only when the product was in Brazil. About one month to arrive. Don't forget: Buy the DC 12V power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byisojussi81 on 12/13/2012

- Cheap - Good as a mood light - Lumen capasity quite good - Has worked nearly a year without problems. - Has tape to attach it to any surface - White color is more blue than white. - You need to look light from a distance, if too close you can see separate colors. - Blue has more lumen than other colors ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRe4son on 12/04/2012

Works great, worth the price, very bright and powerfull leds. Buy it if you are looking for strong cheap rgb leds! Build quality is fair+. Waterproof. Bright. No power supply. As expected. Very cheap rgb controll box.. the remote is fine.. i received a bad controll box ...And im not satisfied from its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySmokeyJoe101 on 11/17/2012

- Very bright light - Cheap - Controller - Adhesive tape on the back - Light functions - No powersupply Used it as light on my festival-camp's soundsystem. You could see the light from ceveral hundred meters away, so VERY bright light. The adhesive tape is of the "3M" brand, so great quality ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections