DX » Community » Reviews » USB Stereo Cassette Capture Cassette to MP3 Converter (2 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
Easy grand quickly
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycesarhsv on 11/12/2014

cheap good quality cons: time of delivery was delayed;a month and half The drivers comes in the cd of installation, only in english no translation but no is difficult is easy to use it. the software's name is "audacity" come in the cd. Read more

Impression:grand;

0 0 0

• posted byMalisonAutomata on 10/13/2014

This device is very easy to use. Easily encode old cassette tapes in mp3 format can even inexperienced user. On the drive there is a very handy utility for working with audio (particularly surprised many languages on this cd​​) Read more

good device

Impression:Easy,quickly;

0 0 0

• posted bytazgti on 02/08/2014

Easy to use, is recognized without problem by Windows 7 as an audio input. The sound quality is good enough for what I want and the source I have - old tapes. It can get power from the USB cable itself, which is a nice feature. The quality of the construction is cheap, but it is not a major concern for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymjprins on 01/25/2014

The device is easy to install and use Auto-reversal handy for backup up both sides. The signal to Noise ratio could be better The build quality is not that good. Used it to archive all my audio tapes. Pressing the mechanical buttons buttons leads to audible clicks and pops in audio output (at least USB)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytalrapp on 12/19/2013

Simple device in a good price. Does the job of converting old tapes I recorded some 20 years ago to audio files. No Autostop when FF or FW and no autostop to the recording application when it finish the tape. Took me a few min to set the PC but not too complicated. Instruction booklet could be more clear ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheVoT on 11/06/2013

- useful to backup/recover audiocassettes - easy to use - plug n play - it works like a charm - easily switch the playing side by clicking a button - works with every software - a bit expensive - you can change the volume by mistake, ruining your recordings Basically it's a walkman with an USB output.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysherlock74 on 10/24/2013

- Easy to use. - Records in stereo. - No batteries needed when capturing (powered by USB). - Comes with cable and Audacity, which is great software for this! - I use it on Windows 8.1, drivers are automatically installed. - Feels cheap. - Bad build quality. - Makes noise, but I don't actually care. -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrosa on 04/08/2013

- Works great! The construction is good and its functions are all correctly disposed. It reminds me of an old Walkman I had once...but it doesn't wear out batteries as much as it used to do. - access to the batteries - It could have a battery inside that would be charged by USB, for standalone usage.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPeteb on 04/03/2013

It has auto return. Headphone connector for listening in while it playes back or while recording. Easy to connect to a PC. It auto configures. No hassle with power adapters. Just the USB cable does the work. It would have been nice to have a small speaker on board to monitor the sound playing. This Player ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspeutat on 02/22/2013

it's cheap, it works well. Stereo is effective. Very simple to start using even if the user's manual could be more detailed. the build seems cheap. Only did 15 tapes since then but i'm not sure that item will last much longer. Most of all the "gate" for the tape, that looks really fragile. ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections