Easy to use, is recognized without problem by Windows 7 as an audio input. The sound quality is good enough for what I want and the source I have - old tapes. It can get power from the USB cable itself, which is a nice feature. The quality of the construction is cheap, but it is not a major concern for the price of the unit. The battery compartment ... Read more
The device is easy to install and use
Auto-reversal handy for backup up both sides. The signal to Noise ratio could be better
The build quality is not that good. Used it to archive all my audio tapes. Pressing the mechanical buttons buttons leads to audible clicks and pops in audio output (at least USB). But when you take this into account at the start ... Read more
Simple device in a good price. Does the job of converting old tapes I recorded some 20 years ago to audio files. No Autostop when FF or FW and no autostop to the recording application when it finish the tape. Took me a few min to set the PC but not too complicated.
Instruction booklet could be more clear with larger fonts... It is not a studio sound ... Read more
- useful to backup/recover audiocassettes
- easy to use
- plug n play
- it works like a charm
- easily switch the playing side by clicking a button
- works with every software - a bit expensive
- you can change the volume by mistake, ruining your recordings Basically it's a walkman with an USB output. The builtin technology doesn't justify the price ... Read more
- Easy to use.
- Records in stereo.
- No batteries needed when capturing (powered by USB).
- Comes with cable and Audacity, which is great software for this!
- I use it on Windows 8.1, drivers are automatically installed. - Feels cheap.
- Bad build quality.
- Makes noise, but I don't actually care. - Does the job very well, but if you want to capture ... Read more
- Works great! The construction is good and its functions are all correctly disposed. It reminds me of an old Walkman I had once...but it doesn't wear out batteries as much as it used to do. - access to the batteries
- It could have a battery inside that would be charged by USB, for standalone usage. Another idea is to use rechargeable AA batteries,... Read more
It has auto return. Headphone connector for listening in while it playes back or while recording.
Easy to connect to a PC. It auto configures.
No hassle with power adapters. Just the USB cable does the work. It would have been nice to have a small speaker on board to monitor the sound playing. This Player deliveres exactly what you would expect. The ... Read more
it's cheap, it works well. Stereo is effective. Very simple to start using even if the user's manual could be more detailed. the build seems cheap. Only did 15 tapes since then but i'm not sure that item will last much longer. Most of all the "gate" for the tape, that looks really fragile.
Another point is that, at the end of some tapes, the ... Read more
The converter has many functions so you can use it as a cassette player via earphones, or share music through external speakers connected to it. It has the same controls as an old walkman or old cassette player, plus you can change the direction for playing of the tape (right or left) and also you can set the device to start playing the other side when ... Read more
This is a great gadget that allows you to transfer your music cassette tapes to your computer as MP3s. Comes with the software and all cables you need to get going. I installed the software and plugged the USB cable into the PC and I was transferring tapes in no time flat. The quality seems pretty good I've had no issues so far. I've already transferred ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.