Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygabrielrmo on 07/01/2015

Bom, fiquei impressionado com a qualidade do produto, muito fácil aplicação e remoção, qualidade também impressionante, não veio com nenhum problema, os botões de volume e liga e desliga ficam perfeitos nada de ficarem duros ou algo do tipo, realmente me impressionei com a qualidade. Não tenho do... Read more

Impression:Ótimo,TOP,Show;

0 0 0

• posted bypedrovcamara on 05/28/2015

Looks nice and discrete. But does not proctect the back really much because is not think enough. But is a good a fair product!

Impression:Perfeito;

0 0 0

• posted byWhozDougie on 02/05/2015

Pros: Product is as described Cons: Can't really complain

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byInterceptor9 on 01/29/2015

It is very cheap bumper, but the quality is very good

Impression:good deal;

0 0 0

• posted bytonessk8 on 12/06/2014

produto otimo unico problema a demora

Impression:produto em perfeito estado ;

0 0 0

• posted bymacionilo on 11/19/2014

ótima qualidade Valeu a compra e indico pois chegou em tempo ótimo. ótima qualidade Valeu a compra e indico pois chegou em tempo ótimo.

protetor de celular

Impression:Ótimo,Perfeito;

0 0 0

• posted byalinnnnnnnnn on 11/10/2014

Pros: - quality build very - finish great - covers iPhone good

Impression:good deal;

0 0 0

• posted bydanton721 on 01/30/2014

- The price is really really low compared to some places you see in the street, I get to see some of these for R$40,00 (something like 20 dollars) for one of these. - It is really discrete for people like me who doesn't like to use those cases that ruins the beautiful iphone design. - Protects of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvturba on 01/16/2014

Its beatiful , protect and you still can see the iphone alloy on the side. -the front and the back are entirely made of rubber, so with that it turns out as an anti-slip factor you can easily put in a diagonal place , it will how still. -the rubber part goes around 1,5mm out in the front and in a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byboccabastard on 10/23/2013

-fits amazingly well on iphone 4 -very affordable -buttons are positioned exactly where should be -silicone part is not to gummy and the phone slides out of the pocket with ease when pulling it out, but stays firmly on the flat surfaces -seamless look none that I can see! Should you get this? is... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere