Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanton721 on 01/30/2014

- The price is really really low compared to some places you see in the street, I get to see some of these for R$40,00 (something like 20 dollars) for one of these. - It is really discrete for people like me who doesn't like to use those cases that ruins the beautiful iphone design. - Protects the alluminium sides of the iPhone, what really matters,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvturba on 01/16/2014

Its beatiful , protect and you still can see the iphone alloy on the side. -the front and the back are entirely made of rubber, so with that it turns out as an anti-slip factor you can easily put in a diagonal place , it will how still. -the rubber part goes around 1,5mm out in the front and in the back so when you put in a vertical place it wont touch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboccabastard on 10/23/2013

-fits amazingly well on iphone 4 -very affordable -buttons are positioned exactly where should be -silicone part is not to gummy and the phone slides out of the pocket with ease when pulling it out, but stays firmly on the flat surfaces -seamless look none that I can see! Should you get this? Absolutely! Well, this bumber is what is says in the desctiption.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvictorestrade@hotmail.com on 06/30/2013

It perfectly fits the iPhone, and looks cool for a low price. It does not make your iPhone look like other phone. No need to take the bumper off to charge the iPhone or the original earpods. In my case the black and the translucent part got split, so I couldn't use it anymore. You may need to take the frame off if you use other earphones. this bumper ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrglaser on 03/29/2013

- Is cheap. - Has a good construction. - Fits very well. - Is very slim. - Avoids the back of the iPhone touching a flat surface (i.e. a desk), protecting it from surface to surface scratches (but it won't protect the back of the iPhone from other scratches, like from keys in your pockets) None so far, except that it does not fully protect the back ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykaxopa123 on 03/25/2013

- You can't beat this price here in Brazil. - Looks like can handle some beating. - Fits perfectly the iPhone 4s - Did I said it is cheap? - The buttons are still easily accessed. - Excellent price - looks good in the iPhone - Can't think of one. It isn't fancy or Apple original, it's a good working iPhone bumper with a good price. Made my wallet happy.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphilippeviethel on 03/24/2013

after 15 days of use the bumper fit perfectly iphone 4s all bumper button are very class ! the look/price is excellent the bumper exceeds the iphone and when the iphone is on a table the glass part is not in contact with surface No ! A minor remark is the black part above the cable connexion could be more rigid. the iphone back side is not protected ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIguana69 on 03/14/2013

Looks great on a white iPhone. Better in grabbing your iPhone, thanks to the hard plastic. Looks more expensive than it is. Much cheaper alternative to the original bumper, but that doesn't shows in quality. Addictive to buy more colors, to change it every day! Bought the black and the orange one. The black one is great for when at work, the orange ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygpereira on 02/27/2013

The product has great quality! Have had it for 2 weeks now and it's as good as new : ) What I especially like with the product is that the protector fits the telephone perfectly! The price is amazing cheap! - The quality is great. - It makes the Iphone 4 look great! (Black) - Fits the iPhone 4s/4g perfectly. - Was delivered quickly and without hassle ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaorzv on 11/06/2012

It does what it's meant to. It covers the phone well, it fits very well and is basically what you expect it to be. This Protective Silicone Bumper is thin, i think it's will be able to keep my iphone better then the other one that i used to have. For now, i don't find any cons that i can write about this product. it's just does the work good product.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections