DX » Community » Reviews » 1300'C Metal Melting Butane Jet Torch (Large)
  • 5 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byXCaju on 09/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:That's a nice torch, by its price. It's easy to use and to fill it up, it comes with a base that makes it easier to put it down standing up for when you'll need it later. The flame is concise with the picture shown and it's melting hot, as announced. Cons:Its... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySrippa on 11/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The locking mechanism is very good if you want to work for extended periods of time. And it comes with a base for that as well. Cons:Working for extended periods, while a pro, is also what causes most of the cons. A piece near the nozzle that controls air flow... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycyriusbe on 11/19/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Handy, easy to manipulate. It can be locked in "fire" position. The flame intensity can be changed on the base (+/- by turning the base). The flame can be intensive (much air given) or more "lighting" (air off). Startin it is easy, while depending of the gaz it can... Read more

0 0
  • posted byezhfan on 09/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It made very accurately, the metal base is very handy. It can easyly be locked in "fire" position. The flame intensity can be switch in very wide range so you can get a really big flame. The gas is flowing in liquid form so it looks like flame throwe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrowley357 on 06/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very strong flame; I´ve melted aluminum in seconds; Reliable, turn on every single click; Seems sturdy and well built. Excelente chama, derreti uma peça de alumínio em segundos; Confiável, ligou a cada vez sem problemas. Parece bem constru&#2... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeterlm on 10/30/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice long grip so does not burn your hands on extended use. Nicely positioned gas flow control knob which allows flame adjustment. Locking the flame in the on position allows the torch to stand on its own freeing your hands for other work. Cons:No lock to secure... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypyromaniacy on 06/27/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- VERY HOT, melts through cans in seconds - Easy gas adjust at bottom. - Lights (almost) every time, very relieble. - Many ways of using it, especially if u have a little pyro in you ;) Cons:- theres a 'power' switch at the nozle, took me a while to figure that out, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvermiculite on 06/12/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is large and produces a hot blue flame. Build quality feels good and it is easy to use. Cons:Nothing major as it does what I want. As already mentioned by others the flame does flicker on the very high setting. It sometimes does not light when you first press the but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNicolasG on 04/12/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfect size for holding in your hand and working. I use it alot for heat shrink tubing. The extreme temperature is a bonus for working on cleaning up some solder jobs. Somewhat sturdy base. Tested with a 1100c sensor - melted it. So the torch does go past tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byllasher on 01/31/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice feel Good flame Lockable Very hot Cons:Flicker issue at full throttle: fixed by adjusting strength of flame down Can these blow up in your hand, leaving a horrible disfiguring burn? I don't think so, but just in case I only use it wearing full body armour. OtherTho... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections