DX » Community » Reviews » 2-Mode Red LED Light Tie-On Bike Light Keychains - Red (Pair / 2 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysteveolyo on 04/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This little light is so easy to turn on and off that it works really good on my bikes, my wifes, and my kids bikes. Simple. Just push the bezel and it turns on. I have used many more expensive lights that fail because they crack and fall off, mostly the proble... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystan4 on 03/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:hese device is really a thing!!! I like that it is very light, no need to insert big AA batteries, that make the devices like this rather heavy. The emitting light makes your bicycle visible during the hours of darkness, of course this device is not for lighti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspiralciric on 12/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is small but bright, exactly what I was looking for a bike light. It has flexible rubber holder, so you can put it on any size of the pipe. No buttons on it and it is waterproof. Just press the transparent part and it will switch between modes. Great that y... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydonandres on 12/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really nice lights and the use of these 2 small lights for my chihuahua´s but they can also be used for backlights on your seat aswell. Cons:Only con is when you are going to change the battery if its empty, is that they brake easily but iam still ordering my second... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNesdraker on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great light,powerfull and easy to use and open. The light its bright and you can combine static light or flashing light, perfect to advise more your presence. The form to seat it at your bike its, so easy. At stem, seatpost and other places of it. Cons:The sealing for w... Read more

2 0
  • posted byyilinnn on 01/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pretty bright red LED for its size Its good enough to let other vehicles know that you're there. easy to mount and can be mounted anywhere and very secure Cons:its not really weather proof The price can be further reduced Battery does not last long, it died only after 1... Read more

2 0
  • posted byth3pr4wn on 09/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great little lights, they are easy to attach anywhere due to the stretchy rubber mounting and they are surprisingly bright for just one red LED. They have a jewelled cover which spreads the light well for better visibility and worked immediately from the packe... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections