DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette Lighter - Blue + Red
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChrisRedden on 05/17/2014

Works very well in windy weather, have ordered several of these as gifts, everyone loves them. Can find them locally, but here they run about 20 dollars each. Amazing price. Really not sure why the "Super" logo and colors, the man of steel wasn't one for smoking. Not a HUGE con, but would have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhunmod on 01/30/2014

You do not have gas, gasoline pour, fire protection is just jack number in the notebook and a few minutes. difficult to slide to smolder inside the piezo. Sometimes the little calcining time I smoke it. The battery always end up at the wrong time. Good product, I can only recommend. little worried about ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlitzgreen on 12/11/2013

Very good price, easy to recharge, easy to use very minor ash can get stuck in coil just give it a little blow. It fits nicely in the hand and is styled in the red and blue colours of Superman and the button is the superman icon which he wears on his chest which is an added bonus, coil turns off after ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychis3en on 11/21/2013

This lighter works as how its described. Flawless without any problem. I really love this lighter. Works well in windy area. Lights a cigarette in just one try. All about this lighter is good. Great Buy. Hope to get another one soon. No cons really. I really couldn't find any problem with this lighter.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrainboy on 07/23/2013

You can charged it by just put it on a usb drive or adapter Automatically it wil go off after a few seconds so you don't risk a burn in you pants or something while you accented activate it Safe to juse Rechargeable Its a little bit to big It goes after a few seconds automatically off , ,sometimes befor ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections