DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Analog Switch Button Module for PSP Slim/2000
  • 5 star 7 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfjlima on 01/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:When this analog joystick begins to have a will and inputs a permanent data even when not in use the usability of the games decreases or in several positions doesn't act as expeted, this change will make wondres and will give your psp a feel like new. Cons:This... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPoonCoon on 04/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Hmmmmmmm..... Cons:Internals of one were borked, one rotation of the stick made the resistance rods inside freak out and explode. Then, the other was too large to fit inside the psp correctly... I think I got the bad ones of the draw. OtherThoughts:Not a bad p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeskom134 on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It works like new. - Fits inside the "old" psp model. - Price is good. - Looks like original (if the color would be same) - I dont need to throw my old psp away. Cons:- Difficult to install ( i have to cut a part from it to put it on my PSP... - Have... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystager702 on 07/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Its very cheap. It fixed the broken psp slim i bought. Seems to work very well, i never got to use the original so i can't compare them. No soldering required to fix it Cons:Doesn't come with screw or rubber connection point. It would be much better if it came w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeonhartX on 07/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:In general lines, the spare part was exactly the same as the original, therefor, it was easy to replace, and the sensibility of the control itself is great... it really has no great diferent with the original one... Cons:There is no really cons about it, but i get anoth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bys00thsayer on 01/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:*The Price... *Looks like the Original(didn't Notice any diference between this and the original), And most Importantly Works too!!!! Cons:*The Installation, can be a little hard. ... if you don't are the DIY Person *Doesn't include the conductive pad, you hav... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNoNoBoy on 10/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is the same as the original. I bought SKU03373(for PSP1000). Both are enough qualities.(for the price...) Cons:Though it wrote there,it seems a little caught compared with the original. But! It is only really just a little. If I don't know the original, I might be a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrczzcr on 04/10/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Affordable! Works Great! Just like Original! Cons:Difficult to install if you don't know what you are doing, so make sure you know what you are doing. But other than that this replacement did the job. OtherThoughts:It didn't come with the clear piece that goes over the or... Read more

0 0
  • posted byquocdo2005 on 09/09/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Works (a little bit of twisting required) Cons:- Price can be cheaper - Need some knowledge to open the PSP - Void the PSP's warranty OtherThoughts:Well, I have no complaint whatsoever about this product except for one defection. It does not come with the mounting plast... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrublu on 08/13/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It can replace a broken analog stick instead of buying a new PSP. It moves really smoothly. It’s simple to replace if you are a do-it yourself kind of person. For the most part, I haven’t noticed any difference when I replaced the stick. The PSP responds to the stick nice... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections