DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Analog Switch Button Module for PSP Slim/2000
  • 5 star 7 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfjlima on 01/06/2014

When this analog joystick begins to have a will and inputs a permanent data even when not in use the usability of the games decreases or in several positions doesn't act as expeted, this change will make wondres and will give your psp a feel like new. This task should be performed by someone with practice as it is necessary to tak off 7 screws from ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPoonCoon on 04/18/2013

Hmmmmmmm..... Internals of one were borked, one rotation of the stick made the resistance rods inside freak out and explode. Then, the other was too large to fit inside the psp correctly... I think I got the bad ones of the draw. Not a bad product but the QC isn't exactly 100%. I think I just got exceptionally unlucky with these. Good product for the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeskom134 on 03/20/2013

- It works like new. - Fits inside the "old" psp model. - Price is good. - Looks like original (if the color would be same) - I dont need to throw my old psp away. - Difficult to install ( i have to cut a part from it to put it on my PSP... - Have to open psp (will void your warranty if the psp is not old enough.) Price and quality ratio is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystager702 on 07/27/2012

Its very cheap. It fixed the broken psp slim i bought. Seems to work very well, i never got to use the original so i can't compare them. No soldering required to fix it Doesn't come with screw or rubber connection point. It would be much better if it came with these, and the cost to the manufacturer would be minimal Well, I have no complaint whatsoever ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeonhartX on 07/29/2011

In general lines, the spare part was exactly the same as the original, therefor, it was easy to replace, and the sensibility of the control itself is great... it really has no great diferent with the original one... There is no really cons about it, but i get another product, a kit that comes with the spare part and the screwdriver set for the psp..... Read more

0 0
  • posted bys00thsayer on 01/11/2011

*The Price... *Looks like the Original(didn't Notice any diference between this and the original), And most Importantly Works too!!!! *The Installation, can be a little hard. ... if you don't are the DIY Person *Doesn't include the conductive pad, you have to keep the old one install to it.... i find this product a perfect replacement part... *Doesn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNoNoBoy on 10/01/2010

It is the same as the original. I bought SKU03373(for PSP1000). Both are enough qualities.(for the price...) Though it wrote there,it seems a little caught compared with the original. But! It is only really just a little. If I don't know the original, I might be a difference of the extent not noticed. However, I thought defective goods first because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrczzcr on 04/10/2009

Affordable! Works Great! Just like Original! Difficult to install if you don't know what you are doing, so make sure you know what you are doing. But other than that this replacement did the job. It didn't come with the clear piece that goes over the orange part, so I had to use the one from the original analog stick. If you have a broken analog stick ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byquocdo2005 on 09/09/2008

- Works (a little bit of twisting required) - Price can be cheaper - Need some knowledge to open the PSP - Void the PSP's warranty Well, I have no complaint whatsoever about this product except for one defection. It does not come with the mounting plastic pad (or whatever it is called). After you have opened the PSP cover and take the PSP analog stick ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrublu on 08/13/2008

It can replace a broken analog stick instead of buying a new PSP. It moves really smoothly. It’s simple to replace if you are a do-it yourself kind of person. For the most part, I haven’t noticed any difference when I replaced the stick. The PSP responds to the stick nicely. It could have been a little cheaper. It didn’t come with any screws. It cost ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections