DX » Community » Reviews » 3-Mode LED Driver Circuit Board for Flashlight (DC 0.8~4.2V)
Customer’s impression:
not as stated
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfabelizer on 12/06/2015

First time I have been completely disappointed in DX product. This unit does not begin to operate until 2.4V! (though claimed at 0.8V.) It does not come up to brightness until 4V. Very disappointed because I bought it specifically for < 2.0V operation, and it was quite expensive for what it 3 I I... Read more

Impression:not as stated;

0 0 0

• posted byo0Mouse0o on 11/04/2012

Used one of these to mend my AKOray K-106 Easy to fit. I spent longer waiting for the soldering iron to heat up than fitting it. The three modes are Bright, Dim and Flash. After solving the problem listed below I am happy. I don't know if I am unlucky but after fitting the driver board it went it... Read more

3-Mode LED Driver is an easy fit.

0 0 2

• posted byPhil_M on 07/31/2012

This is a very small and quite bright little unit. Mode changes seem quite easy and reliable, and it seems to have a memory for the last used mode. Mine also has 5 modes and seems to cycle through 3 brightness levels then strobe and sos modes, regardless of last mode. Leads are a little short. I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere