DX » Community » Reviews » PEGA 2-in-1 Plastic Machine Gun + Pistol Controller for Wii
  • 5 star 11 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCaizer on 03/17/2013

buy one if you need one, you won`t regret it any time soonbuy one if you need one, you won`t regret it any time soonbuy one if you need one, you won`t regret it any time soonbuy one if you need one, you won`t regret it any time soonbuy one if you need one, you won`t regret it any time soonbuy one if you need one, you won`t regret it any time soon buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywild3vil on 01/22/2012

The weapon is pretty, the colors go together Controller fit perfectly, including nunchuck it is easy of using and has good hilt compatible with all the plays of shot Two ways of using and it has own trigger The plastic is very high quality and Nice It is not so expensive, in spite of being only a piece of plastic it guarantees great amusement even so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNormanRice on 07/25/2010

-Cheaper than the 'official' ones. -Multi-use through detachment (handgun and 2-handed gun). -Still is a piece of plastic. -Playing shooters with, while being more 'realistic' to some, is actually less satisfying as the time spent pulling the larger trigger means you'll have a bit of input lag. Basically if you're aiming for high scores in the games,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynauj27 on 05/20/2010

Cheaper and complete gun with nunchuk holder. Perfect for use in games where the only button to push is the B button, i.e. "The House of the Death: Overkill". The wiimote fits perfectly within the gun. The nunchuk fits perfectly within the nunchuk holder and the trigger works ok. If you have a big hand the long time use can be a bit annoying. It is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStechkov on 11/18/2009

- Good build Quality - Easy-to-use - The better choice in this range of price. Em Português: - Boa qualidade de construção. - Fácil de usar. - A melhor opção nesta faixa de preço. - The trigger is a little hard to push, but you get used to it. Em Português: - O gatilho é um pouco difícil de apertar, mas com o tempo você se acostuma com isso. I was expecting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydevil666 on 04/17/2009

Its Detachable ... cheap value for money, two modes of play ... I got three of this .. 2 for my frens. No complains from them except the trigger is a bit stiff. My fren advice me to make some modifications and hey it works no complain. A few scratch marks on the plastics but its ok its not for show but for use. Used on House of Dead 2 & 3, House ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDefMan on 03/08/2009

Though it is plastic the material quality is fine. The build quality is good. It feels much more like a gun than the original zapper. The trigger is a little bit hard to pull. It can tire you trigger finger after a while. Packaging was sloppy. Could be a little bit cheaper. I used this gun with crossbow trainer. It was a little bit hard to align the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaeland1986 on 03/02/2009

Simple gun, but not simpler than it should be. Its building material is plastic, but it seems good quality. Love too use it. At this low price its a very good invest. Have use it for over 6 months now and it stills work perfect. Nice that you can split the gun from the move-controller. No cons about this item. Have use it for over 6 months now and it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySuick on 02/20/2009

It has a very good price. I just can't understand why it should be more expensive than it is. It has no electronic parts inside so it's simple to produce. I like its silver colour, more realistic than the classic 'nintendish' white. The trigger is a little hard to push so my hand gets tired sooner than without pistol. I haven´t tried any other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTenyrafar on 01/15/2009

...and you shouldnt pay more than this for a plastic gun to put your wii controller into. -the wii remote fits easily and Ive had no problems with it so far at least -they are cheap, probably half the price of what you would have to pay in a store for some "proper" product. -no difficulties using it none I can think of really...... it looks ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections