DX » Community » Reviews » 30-Pin to USB Female OTG Cable for Samsung P7310 / P7300 / P7510 / P7500 (7.5CM-Length)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjonasfitz on 11/13/2013

Very nice! it responds all my needs! You can use usb full time! That is very good for peaple who wants to conect a keypad or mous at your Samsung Galaxy! It works with a lot of Samsung Tablets! Thaks DX You cant conect things that uses more power of your tablet. External HD or Game Pads for exemple! I only conected it with pendrives. Helps me a lot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGonzule on 02/15/2013

I wanted to use this on my Samsung Galaxy TAB (P7510) for some time, but the official one from Samsung was too expensive. When i saw this, i bought it immediately. It work great and now i can connect many USB devices to my tablet to transfer files to and form it without the need of a computer. Apparently, some usb flash drives are recognized but then ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byJunkMeister on 01/27/2013

Decent build quality. The 30 pin connector fits my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 just like the factory supplied connector. This is a good thing since not all the connectors fit well. Some are such a poor fit that it seems they will damage the tablet. Not this one. It is also superior to the direct plug in OTG (On The Go USB) modules in that it will help prevent ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections