DX » Community » Reviews » Round Ice Climbing/Mountaineering Shoes Crampons (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynachozebulon on 04/15/2014

Light weight and good functionality. They cling to the ice well and for use in emergencies me seem adequate. Provide safety walking in snow-ice, feeling the boots are fastened firmly. They take up little space in your backpack. Proper weight. Very practical transport bag. Whenever you leave the mountain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySteelratrus on 04/09/2013

Design looks robust. Short time walks in them on the asphalt - spikes are not broken and bent. When dressed for the first time think that breaks rubber (I have size 45), but it proved to be very durable and elastic. Easy to put on, but will have to be trained, and can be easily removed. Very The nice ... Read more

After 2 use Spikes height

0 0 0

• posted byGandalfGraw on 08/02/2012

Cheap, sturdy and does what they are supposed to. I'm looking forward to using them the next winter since the last one I spent sliding around on the pavement. The buildquality is not perfect, but they're still more than half the price of similar ones that give a "cheaper" feeling. Really looking ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byallblack2012 on 06/04/2012

Great crampons !!, good performance on diferents kind of grounds, specially on ice, excellent grip, very resistant build materials. Easy to fit when you needed and easy to carry when not in use. Some of the chains are a slightly opened, so sometimes the chains get separated during the hiking, but easy ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byallblack2012 on 05/28/2012

Great crampons, very easy to use and fit. Good performance on hiking activities with snow and ice conditions, excellent grip specially on ice. Resistant build materials. Easy to carry when not in use and fast fit when it needed. Non!!!!, I can´t find any cons for this greats crampons. Very satisfied ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections