DX » Community » Reviews » 3.8" LCD Car Indoor/Outdoor Digital Temperature w/ Clock - Grey (2 x LR44 / DC 9~16V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byorirDX on 10/02/2013

Easy installation and configuration. The screen is visible even with bright light outside as oppose to my car info screen. The temperature seems accurate. The glue is not that strong. In the sun the device failed to hold and I needed to glue the base, and the cradle and the temperature sensor. Also another ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysasos on 03/29/2013

When car key is turned off it gives only clock. When you turn car key on the screen light turns on and puts on all the other functions - in/out temperature and battery voltage, which I find as very useful function. Length of cable for outside sensor is 2,2 m, but would still prefer at least 0,3 m more ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bygboksar on 09/20/2012

Design is great, and looks exactly as photo. Build quality is very good, buttons feel solid and support fixed perfectly to my truck dashboard. Having out/in temperature at plain sight is great when you are with A/C for a long time. None really, perhaps backlight could have a on/off swith, but it's not ... Read more

Installed and connected to power Installed and connected to power

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections