DX » Community » Reviews » 9-LED Bike Head Light (3xAA)
  • 5 star 21 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarthjp on 03/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good build, nice light and low power consumption. I use it on my bike 3x/week for 20min (going back from work at night) and it works really well. Changed batteries only once since I bought it. Cons:The strip that attaches to the bike handle could be better bui... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshmulikg123 on 01/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Great light power - Very easy to use - Easy installation on the bike Cons:- Product quality is not very high - I doubt how much it will stay operative giving the harsh conditions it needs to support - When I installed the batteries the leds head fell off, caus... Read more

0 0
  • posted byatomico2 on 12/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use the 9-LED Bike Head Light as a detachable light for occasional night rides. Most of my riding is during the day, so I don't want or need a light that is permanently fixed to my bike. this light is working for me very well and cover must of my sight when... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKalpokas on 11/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Good price -Strong light -Easy to use Cons:-Could be a little smaller -Build quality is not really PRO, so you'll have to take care of it if you want it to last long (for ex. better don't use it when it is raining) OtherThoughts:-Build quality is O.K. As I mentioned, f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byw00tw00tw00t on 10/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a cheap option to get yourself visible and when riding on really dark environments it might light your way just enough to see. It looks resilient enough. Cons:I'd say it's a little bit too big. If you expect to use it to light your way instead of making... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 09/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It gives a good amount of light and has a good defined beam. - It works with cheap standard AA batteries. - It also works better than expected with 1.2V Ni-Mh rechargeable cells. Cons:- Plastic quality is not the greatest and if forced or hit it may broke ea... Read more

pack front pack rear
    0 0
  • posted byHIBRIA87 on 09/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It includes its own rack to attach it to your bike. Easy to attach and deattach from its rack (just press a button). Waterproof Two lighting modes: blinking and steady (although I can not find a use for the blinking mode when I ride my bike on a road) Does not consume ver... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoevalenz on 09/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very bright, Big light source, Quick release, Requires size AAA batteries. Has a strobe mode that adds more to the rider's safety because others can really see you coming. With LED's batteries last a very long time. Cons:After you mount this over the handlebar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfernandotognis on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very Bright and focus light, it is very easy to install on the bike, very simple to put the 3 AA bateries. it has 2 modes, normal light and strobe. Cons:the plastic part that keeps the light fixed on the bike is a bit loose, it appears to be very fragile as we... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLucianodovalle on 04/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The advantage is that here in my country as the tax is absurd, Many Voices went cheap for my pocket. The advantage here is that in my country, as the tax is absurd, often was cheap for my pocket. This 9-LED headlamp for example, in Brazil would cost on average without e... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections