DX » Community » Reviews » 9-LED Bike Head Light (3xAA)
Customer’s impression:
good Easy use big and bright Very good ligght
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9304817 on 05/15/2015

Pros: very bright front light, easy to install. Cons: you can buy the front and back light for your bike for that money so it could be cheaper Overall: very satisfied

Impression:big and bright;

0 0 0

• posted byArneGoormans on 04/28/2015

very easy to install, big and bright light for safe biking in the dark. fair price, fast delivery.

Impression:Easy use,big and bright;

0 0 0

• posted by9011631 on 04/12/2015

Pros: Efficient, produces an high-intensity of light in the dark, enough to use it on a bike safely. Be careful, it your alkaline batteries starts to leak inside the light, it might get very difficult to clean it. Use NiMH rechargeable batteries to avoid this risk. Cons: The plastic is not that... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymatis18 on 08/04/2014

It has a really strong light. It does not consume much battery. Its an advantage that you dont need to open the light to change the batteries. Easy to put on the bike. Easy mecahnism to attach and deattach. It has three options of intermitent. The price is very good for the product quality.

Impression:Very good ligght;

0 0 0

• posted byarthjp on 03/16/2014

Good build, nice light and low power consumption. I use it on my bike 3x/week for 20min (going back from work at night) and it works really well. Changed batteries only once since I bought it. The strip that attaches to the bike handle could be better built. It slips if I go through a bumpy else... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshmulikg123 on 01/08/2014

- Great light power - Very easy to use - Easy installation on the bike - Product quality is not very high - I doubt how much it will stay operative giving the harsh conditions it needs to support - When I installed the batteries the leds head fell off, causing the inner cables to disconnect, it a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byatomico2 on 12/06/2013

I use the 9-LED Bike Head Light as a detachable light for occasional night rides. Most of my riding is during the day, so I don't want or need a light that is permanently fixed to my bike. this light is working for me very well and cover must of my sight when i drive on my electric motor bike day... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKalpokas on 11/20/2013

-Good price -Strong light -Easy to use -Could be a little smaller -Build quality is not really PRO, so you'll have to take care of it if you want it to last long (for ex. better don't use it when it is raining) -Build quality is O.K. As I mentioned, for the price it's really good bicycle lamp. at... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byw00tw00tw00t on 10/03/2013

It is a cheap option to get yourself visible and when riding on really dark environments it might light your way just enough to see. It looks resilient enough. I'd say it's a little bit too big. If you expect to use it to light your way instead of making yourself visible for other vehicles, I'd a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZanga2 on 09/30/2013

- It gives a good amount of light and has a good defined beam. - It works with cheap standard AA batteries. - It also works better than expected with 1.2V Ni-Mh rechargeable cells. - Plastic quality is not the greatest and if forced or hit it may broke easy - The strobe function is good and to it... Read more

pack front pack rear

0 0 0

DX Everywhere