DX » Community » Reviews » 9-LED Bike Head Light (3xAA)
  • 5 star 21 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarthjp on 03/16/2014

Good build, nice light and low power consumption. I use it on my bike 3x/week for 20min (going back from work at night) and it works really well. Changed batteries only once since I bought it. The strip that attaches to the bike handle could be better built. It slips if I go through a bumpy street. Nothing else to complain. The price is very reasonable,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshmulikg123 on 01/08/2014

- Great light power - Very easy to use - Easy installation on the bike - Product quality is not very high - I doubt how much it will stay operative giving the harsh conditions it needs to support - When I installed the batteries the leds head fell off, causing the inner cables to disconnect, it does not have a solid construction properties... The light ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byatomico2 on 12/06/2013

I use the 9-LED Bike Head Light as a detachable light for occasional night rides. Most of my riding is during the day, so I don't want or need a light that is permanently fixed to my bike. this light is working for me very well and cover must of my sight when i drive on my electric motor bike every day to work and come back. when i use iy alot and its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKalpokas on 11/20/2013

-Good price -Strong light -Easy to use -Could be a little smaller -Build quality is not really PRO, so you'll have to take care of it if you want it to last long (for ex. better don't use it when it is raining) -Build quality is O.K. As I mentioned, for the price it's really good bicycle lamp. When riding at night in dark areas gives a light radius ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byw00tw00tw00t on 10/03/2013

It is a cheap option to get yourself visible and when riding on really dark environments it might light your way just enough to see. It looks resilient enough. I'd say it's a little bit too big. If you expect to use it to light your way instead of making yourself visible for other vehicles, I'd recommend going for a more potent option. The AA batteries ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 09/30/2013

- It gives a good amount of light and has a good defined beam. - It works with cheap standard AA batteries. - It also works better than expected with 1.2V Ni-Mh rechargeable cells. - Plastic quality is not the greatest and if forced or hit it may broke easy - The strobe function is good and powerful enough to use it at day time and make you more visible ... Read more

pack rear pack front
    0 0
  • posted byHIBRIA87 on 09/21/2013

It includes its own rack to attach it to your bike. Easy to attach and deattach from its rack (just press a button). Waterproof Two lighting modes: blinking and steady (although I can not find a use for the blinking mode when I ride my bike on a road) Does not consume very much power from the batteries Too big size. It can not fit any pocket (to deattach ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoevalenz on 09/03/2013

Very bright, Big light source, Quick release, Requires size AAA batteries. Has a strobe mode that adds more to the rider's safety because others can really see you coming. With LED's batteries last a very long time. After you mount this over the handlebar. It looks and feels bulky. Fronted with real glass (I think). Quick release with it's plastic casing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfernandotognis on 06/03/2013

Very Bright and focus light, it is very easy to install on the bike, very simple to put the 3 AA bateries. it has 2 modes, normal light and strobe. the plastic part that keeps the light fixed on the bike is a bit loose, it appears to be very fragile as well as the batteries container. One of the lights (I bought 2) got stuck and the mount assembly and ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLucianodovalle on 04/08/2013

The advantage is that here in my country as the tax is absurd, Many Voices went cheap for my pocket. The advantage here is that in my country, as the tax is absurd, often was cheap for my pocket. This 9-LED headlamp for example, in Brazil would cost on average without exaggeration of about 2 to 3 x more expensive! I bought the Dealextreme.com because ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections