DX » Community » Reviews » PouchKan Stylish Cow Leather Men's Belt w/ Zinc Alloy Buckle - Black
  • 5 star 17 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJaKubeek on 06/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It looks really very nice and expensive. I wear it with business suit and also casual jeans and in both cases it just look fashionable The belt mechanism is simply fantastic and easy to use, I can't imagine to hace other than this one... :-) Cons:The belt leav... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymailel on 05/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nicely finished buckle which can be compared to half hundred dollars' belt. Very soft and thick leather feels like fabric. Of course, the highlight is on the saw-teeth fine adjustment. You need this adjustment after a buffet. Cons:A little learning curve to buckle the bel... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAntonH on 07/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Extremely nice belt. The leather is of very high quality. Extremely easy to use because of the simple ratchet design. The magnatic lock of the buckle works like a charm. Cons:The buckle shows some wear after several months of use. OtherThoughts:The belt looks... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArenjo on 06/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Mooie kangeroe leren riem zonder gaatjes door slimme constructie! Soepel leer. Goede verpakking van het product waardoor het onbeschadigd wordt bezorgd. Aan de vergrendeling moet je even wennen. Het werkt overigens perfect als je weet hoe je het moet gebruiken.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKalapach on 05/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This was amongst my first order, and so far this was the best purchase. The leather feels and smells like quality, the buckle part is also made of good materials and feels sturdy. It was too long, but after a few seconds I got to know how to release the buckle from the le... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypasmans on 05/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:why did i not find this product in the stores i usually shop for clothes or accesories? this concept is so good that it makes me wanna open a store and sell belts :) I ordered one to check it out and see the quality and ease of use, considering het costs it di... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymherr775 on 04/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Amazing belt -The locking mechanism is good and will never break -Stylish -Fits most -Great leather -Looks good with everything Cons:-It didn't have instructions on how to use it -The belt is hard to get use to at the beginning -But once you get use to it, it will be j... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVinceRPZ on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. The belt has a pretty look. 2. The adjustment system is precise. 3. The leather (kangaroo) is flexible, this is unusual. 4. The buckle does not spoil or scratch too quickly. 5. The length of the strip of leather is sufficient for a medium size, I had to cut out 17 cm... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJermeli on 02/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Stylish, great quality (the buckle and the belt part itself, the leather seems also to be a good quality), easy locking mechanism, seems sturdy. Cons:The buckle is a bit heavy so it's made of sturdy metal (zinc). Still, the weight is not that big issue. You can't replace... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrunilagabo on 02/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Wery good build belt........... Bought one, and one is on the way. Wery good system, without any holes. Wery easy to fit everyone.............. Wery glad that I bought this belt. Cons:Non OtherThoughts:Like this wery much. Seems to be wery well. Think I´l... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections