DX » Community » Reviews » PouchKan Stylish Cow Leather Men's Belt w/ Zinc Alloy Buckle - Black
  • 5 star 22 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Супер
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byusr123 on 08/27/2014

Тяжеловат, особенно пряжка, но качество на глаз видно. Хорошо сделан! Могут пачкать штаны, по этому перед использованием лучше их сполоснуть под водой Read more

Impression:Супер;

0 0
  • posted byJaKubeek on 06/05/2014

It looks really very nice and expensive. I wear it with business suit and also casual jeans and in both cases it just look fashionable The belt mechanism is simply fantastic and easy to use, I can't imagine to hace other than this one... :-) The belt leaves brown stains on light colour pants. Luckilly it is possible to wash it off... I was very surprised ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymailel on 05/12/2014

Nicely finished buckle which can be compared to half hundred dollars' belt. Very soft and thick leather feels like fabric. Of course, the highlight is on the saw-teeth fine adjustment. You need this adjustment after a buffet. A little learning curve to buckle the belt. I am serious! Since the spring-action to latch the saw-teeth is not strong enough,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTorgeirsorvik on 11/24/2013

Nice finish. Seems pretty durable. The buckle is shiny and looks like a more expensive belt. Buckle mechanism takes some tampering to get used to. The lock is on the underside of the buckle and the design is unlike other belts i have owned. Item title say Cow Leather. The belt is actually some kind of rubber, but that's quit OK as it seems to withstand ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byG0rilla on 10/26/2013

-Really surprised by quality and durability. I have it for more then a month and it is great. -Really soft leather and seams very sturdy -lock mechanism is pretty solid and look very nice and shinny -good price for quality One time it just opened by itself, but I easily put belt in and it was ok :) I would recommend buying this, and I will buy again ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFuel357 on 09/04/2013

Good quality of the leather. The crank systems works fine and seems to be durable. I really appreciate the fact that it has no holes which let me adjust the belt perfectly all the time. I tend to loose and gain weight easily, this belt follows without problem. It is quite heavy for a belt due to the buckle. I'm surprised all belt are not made with this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatohin on 08/05/2013

Good overall leather quality. Very soft, looks durable. Easily adjustable length, interesting idea of buckle mechanism. Buckle build quality is not good. Then I first tried to use it, it didn't work. Although, fix was pretty straight forward: I had to bend the catch a little bit, to make grip tighter. The buckle is really heavy. Metal quality is good,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAntonH on 07/23/2013

Extremely nice belt. The leather is of very high quality. Extremely easy to use because of the simple ratchet design. The magnatic lock of the buckle works like a charm. The buckle shows some wear after several months of use. The belt looks and feels great. And despite the wear of the buckle after several months of use í am extremely satisfied ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythefab on 07/18/2013

- Good built quality of the belt - The cow leather is high quality, too - Easy to adjust the lenght (it will fit every size) - lock works great - looks more expensive than it is - I think there aren't any cons. The belt is really good and looks just great. Just a cheap but good belt. Before ordering I was afraid about the lock, but it's a really good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexeyR on 07/06/2013

1. Length is adjustable easily - just open the buckle lock and cut it to your size. 2. Very soft skin, pleasant to touch. And yes, it is a real skin! 3. Good looking buckle, love the locking mechanism. Nothing so far. Pure perfection at every detail. The skin is multilayered from thin pieces, providing single solid belt. I probably would reorder few ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections