DX » Community » Reviews » PouchKan Stylish Cow Leather Men's Belt w/ Zinc Alloy Buckle - Black
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Супер
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTriken on 11/20/2014

Pros: Looks and feels really good, I love the way you open and close it as well. My girlfriend really liked it so that's a great +! Cons: The pins holding the "lock" attached to the belt got loosened, but I found them and re-attached them and now the belt is the way it was, always gotta take an extra ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byrado33 on 11/20/2014

The belt looks great the lether feels fine and expensive i am very happy whit it Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhaja_maideen on 10/07/2014

Nice cow leather belt which hard to get here. I loved this cow leather belt, adjustment can varies and don't need to depend on hole. Easily cut to suit my size. It is very soft, I wonder why. But it is nice to be soft. with a kangaroo punch logo it even more nicer. Going to be my best belt. hope it last.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysuatkah on 10/02/2014

pouch kan is the best. i am wearing it now. certainly this belt is the best. if you buy it you don't waste your money. Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byusr123 on 08/27/2014

Тяжеловат, особенно пряжка, но качество на глаз видно. Хорошо сделан! Могут пачкать штаны, по этому перед использованием лучше их сполоснуть под водой Read more

Impression:Супер;

0 0 0

• posted byJaKubeek on 06/05/2014

It looks really very nice and expensive. I wear it with business suit and also casual jeans and in both cases it just look fashionable The belt mechanism is simply fantastic and easy to use, I can't imagine to hace other than this one... :-) The belt leaves brown stains on light colour pants. Luckilly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymailel on 05/12/2014

Nicely finished buckle which can be compared to half hundred dollars' belt. Very soft and thick leather feels like fabric. Of course, the highlight is on the saw-teeth fine adjustment. You need this adjustment after a buffet. A little learning curve to buckle the belt. I am serious! Since the spring-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTorgeirsorvik on 11/24/2013

Nice finish. Seems pretty durable. The buckle is shiny and looks like a more expensive belt. Buckle mechanism takes some tampering to get used to. The lock is on the underside of the buckle and the design is unlike other belts i have owned. Item title say Cow Leather. The belt is actually some kind of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byG0rilla on 10/26/2013

-Really surprised by quality and durability. I have it for more then a month and it is great. -Really soft leather and seams very sturdy -lock mechanism is pretty solid and look very nice and shinny -good price for quality One time it just opened by itself, but I easily put belt in and it was ok :) I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFuel357 on 09/04/2013

Good quality of the leather. The crank systems works fine and seems to be durable. I really appreciate the fact that it has no holes which let me adjust the belt perfectly all the time. I tend to loose and gain weight easily, this belt follows without problem. It is quite heavy for a belt due to the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections