DX » Community » Reviews » PouchKan Stylish Cow Leather Men's Belt w/ Zinc Alloy Buckle - Black
  • 5 star 21 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJaKubeek on 06/05/2014

It looks really very nice and expensive. I wear it with business suit and also casual jeans and in both cases it just look fashionable The belt mechanism is simply fantastic and easy to use, I can't imagine to hace other than this one... :-) The belt leaves brown stains on light colour pants. Luckilly it is possible to wash it off... I was very surprised ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymailel on 05/12/2014

Nicely finished buckle which can be compared to half hundred dollars' belt. Very soft and thick leather feels like fabric. Of course, the highlight is on the saw-teeth fine adjustment. You need this adjustment after a buffet. A little learning curve to buckle the belt. I am serious! Since the spring-action to latch the saw-teeth is not strong enough,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTorgeirsorvik on 11/24/2013

Nice finish. Seems pretty durable. The buckle is shiny and looks like a more expensive belt. Buckle mechanism takes some tampering to get used to. The lock is on the underside of the buckle and the design is unlike other belts i have owned. Item title say Cow Leather. The belt is actually some kind of rubber, but that's quit OK as it seems to withstand ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byG0rilla on 10/26/2013

-Really surprised by quality and durability. I have it for more then a month and it is great. -Really soft leather and seams very sturdy -lock mechanism is pretty solid and look very nice and shinny -good price for quality One time it just opened by itself, but I easily put belt in and it was ok :) I would recommend buying this, and I will buy again ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFuel357 on 09/04/2013

Good quality of the leather. The crank systems works fine and seems to be durable. I really appreciate the fact that it has no holes which let me adjust the belt perfectly all the time. I tend to loose and gain weight easily, this belt follows without problem. It is quite heavy for a belt due to the buckle. I'm surprised all belt are not made with this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatohin on 08/05/2013

Good overall leather quality. Very soft, looks durable. Easily adjustable length, interesting idea of buckle mechanism. Buckle build quality is not good. Then I first tried to use it, it didn't work. Although, fix was pretty straight forward: I had to bend the catch a little bit, to make grip tighter. The buckle is really heavy. Metal quality is good,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAntonH on 07/23/2013

Extremely nice belt. The leather is of very high quality. Extremely easy to use because of the simple ratchet design. The magnatic lock of the buckle works like a charm. The buckle shows some wear after several months of use. The belt looks and feels great. And despite the wear of the buckle after several months of use í am extremely satisfied ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythefab on 07/18/2013

- Good built quality of the belt - The cow leather is high quality, too - Easy to adjust the lenght (it will fit every size) - lock works great - looks more expensive than it is - I think there aren't any cons. The belt is really good and looks just great. Just a cheap but good belt. Before ordering I was afraid about the lock, but it's a really good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexeyR on 07/06/2013

1. Length is adjustable easily - just open the buckle lock and cut it to your size. 2. Very soft skin, pleasant to touch. And yes, it is a real skin! 3. Good looking buckle, love the locking mechanism. Nothing so far. Pure perfection at every detail. The skin is multilayered from thin pieces, providing single solid belt. I probably would reorder few ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArenjo on 06/29/2013

Mooie kangeroe leren riem zonder gaatjes door slimme constructie! Soepel leer. Goede verpakking van het product waardoor het onbeschadigd wordt bezorgd. Aan de vergrendeling moet je even wennen. Het werkt overigens perfect als je weet hoe je het moet gebruiken. De riem wordt opgerold aangeleverd waardoor de uiteinde krom naar buiten gaat staan als de ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections