DX » Community » Reviews » PouchKan Stylish Cow Leather Men's Belt w/ Zinc Alloy Buckle - Brown
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCreshen on 08/23/2013

Leather quality is good , it's quite thick and robust. I'm using it for about a year and it's still perfect! The Buckle's metal is of great quality... It's color is still intact ... Neither faded nor tends to rust! Didn't have any problem with the length at all, it has not stretched where you need to make other holes in it! It would have been better ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzedude on 09/04/2012

Leather looks correct : not to thin. Buckle is strong and don't seem to be fragile... i'll see with years and a little more usage. A big "LSTEM FASHION" is written on the belt, in the middle of it. Wich is not indicated anywhere on the website nor visible on the pictures... I wouldn't have bought it ! (sorry i do not provide a picture) Be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjansmits on 03/01/2012

The belt looks good enough and the leather quality seems to be ok too. It would have been great if it had been the right size for me... Product description says: - Random length: 105~120cm (But I think they mean the adjustable lenght between which you can wear it. The one I received was exactly 120cm from tip to tip. The total lenght of the leather ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections