DX » Community » Reviews » PouchKan Stylish Cow Leather Men's Belt w/ Zinc Alloy Buckle - Coffee
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDeltabravo03 on 11/19/2013

- Nice looking belt -Fits anyone -Quality vs cost = really good None that I can think of. The only thing I would have to say is, make sure to cut it to the correct size , and also make sure you dont drop it 500 times like I did, It will break eventually. But it still lasted a good year. The most awesome part of this belt is the fact that you are able ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJackAtDx on 11/07/2013

It looks great, price seems right. When I canceled my order (because they were awaiting restock and could not estimate how long that would take) I got my money back (that is why my rating is 4 stars). I did not get one. When you order one you can not see if it is in stock. I might still want one if it is restocked. I would like to be informed if it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysimmka on 01/31/2013

- very stylish yet not usual buckle - funny and convenient locking mechanizm - no brand names in big letters on it - good quality both buckle and leather - very soft did not find any except it arrives in usual DX packet with no box. Otherwise it would be great ready-to-be-presented inexpensive gift In fact I bought three of them at once because I had ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byafricatwinrider on 01/25/2013

High quality finish on metal part, no imperfections. Very clever locking system with magnet system. It has no spring, therefore I think it will last forever. Leather is better than avarage (8 of 10). Locking system is supercool (10 of 10). I can compare it with my brother's Hugo Boss 100$ belt, and it will be close. Leather could be better, but I am ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAtsui82 on 08/14/2012

The mechanism this belt uses to lock itself in place is great, it gives the user the oppertunity to set it exacty as tight or as loose as needed within the borders of the mechanism offcou rse. The quality and general feel of the materials used are top notch and can easily be compared to top brands wich costs over 100 dollars, and this belt just cost ... Read more

pouch kan belt
    0 0
  • posted bysedgar on 05/10/2012

Was pleasantly surprised when I got this belt. Leather is very soft, badge is heavy enough and solid. Idealy for my pants. What I can say, no cons ? maybe, anyway I not found any cons yet. Belt was well packed in a protective tape, no scratches, leater good colored. Standart size are fit well and there good reserve for mans who is larger in a waist.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections