DX » Community » Reviews » Torch-Style Butane Lighter (Large)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMikeLin on 03/23/2011

Easy to use, The torch is powerful Good grip and the flame is strong to burn off impurities & moisture for patching job. No problem igniting the flame. Each refill can last quite a while (Did not need to refill thru 2 patching job) After refill the Gas seems to leak slightly from the port. The turning ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKiwiMark on 09/14/2009

Lights almost every time. Good flame. Good for soldering or melting stuff. I really can't think of any negatives, maybe that it would be cheaper if DX dropped the price somewhat. I would advise caution with these butane torches - the metal near where the flame comes out gets very hot after more than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydoug89 on 08/04/2009

A lot of heat comes off this torch, can melt into an aluminium can. Nice constructions, feels very solid in my hand. Large capacity. Someone unfamiliar with the torch could easily leave it on due to the way the valve works. Mine broke 3 days after receiving it. I left it too close to a piece of metal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygofish on 01/25/2008

Nice pinpoint flame. Really makes soldering larger jobs simple. Easy on, easy off, adjustable flame. I see nothing negative about it. Soldering just became a whole lot simpler for me. Good product, good price. Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections