DX » Community » Reviews » Clip-On Non-Flash Circularly Polarized 3D Glasses - Black + Grey
Customer’s impression:
Good value
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLoajoacim on 11/26/2014

Pros: works great at the 3D cinema screens, works with LGs cinema 3D TVs Cons: you kind of look like a dork with the them. =) Read more

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted bykorban on 05/18/2014

These ahve been brilliant. I have prescription glasses and having to wear 2 pairs (the 3D polarised on top of my own prescription) is such a pain. I have used these both at the cinema (at theatres that use polarised glasses) as well as at home on my LG TV. Polarised is great as you can buy lots of cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykeyboardik on 03/20/2014

Nice quality of the item. Connection with your glasses is perfect and solid. I use the same construction Blue+Red more than 2 years from DX. Works fine and rather strong The thickness of glass is minimal - like Film. I don`t think It`s good, but Another hand it is more flexible and it is harder to broke ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byPapaiUrso on 01/16/2014

My TV Sony KDL-42W805A 3D HD came with only 4 3D glasses, which is insufficient for my family: I needed one more. I relied on the opinions of other buyers, and ordered a pair of glasses to test quality. Liked a lot, works great, as much as the Sony 3D glasses that came with the TV. A good choice for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPauloinc on 12/18/2013

Muito leve, fácil uso, encaixa fácil e prende muito bem. fixa em qualquer óculos de grau, única solução que achei no mercado, vale a pena o preço não é muito atrativo, frágil devido não ter armação falta uma embalagem para deixar guardado ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarkfir on 11/17/2013

Very convenient and practical. Build quality is very good, the clip-on mechanism is solid. It is the ultimate product for anyone who wears glasses wishing to see a 3D move at home. It is SO MUCH inconvenient to put 2 pairs of glasses together, when you don't have this clip-on. None. The glasses optics ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywaelcc on 08/29/2013

Cheap clip-on for watching 3D movies in theaters. If you have prescription glasses this is much better than the disposable glasses you buy with the ticket. Same The lenses are really thin and easy to bend, the lens cut is a bit rough on the edges. The come without a pouch. These things clip onto your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNico282 on 08/22/2013

Cheap clip-on for watching 3D movies in theaters. If you have prescription glasses this is much better than the disposable glasses you buy with the ticket. Same sturdy clip as tons of other clip-on glasses, the size of the lenses mathches perfectly my glasses. The lenses are really thin and easy to bend,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycoolspot on 08/05/2013

These things clip onto your glasses like sunshades and they work very good! The 3D effect looks just like my regular passive LG glasses, no difference, except that they're much more comfortable since I wear glasses. Highly recommended for anyone with glasses and who watch 3D movies. Fragile, but that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvitorteodoro85 on 06/17/2013

Work perfectly with SmarT TV LG 3D. Fits perfectly in my glasses. Not yet tested in cinema. The fit does not hinder vision. The price is very good. Very fragile. I think that you look too hard for this, it'll broke. Very fragile. I think that you look too hard for this, it'll broke. Work perfectly with ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections