Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJosh3093 on 07/26/2014

Pros [English] *Write much more quickly than with the controller. *The material of the buttons is different to the original one; this buttons are made of rubber, the originals are made of plastic: the advantage here, is that you have a more silent writing, without the"click" sound. [Español] *Escribe mucho más rápido que con el controlador *El material ... Read more

Good writing / Buena escritura Good writing / Buena escritura Good writing / Buena escritura Good writing / Buena escritura

Impression:Excellent quality,Silent,Perfect fit;

1 0
  • posted byBartware10 on 05/03/2014

Beautiful, functional, very similar to the original. It seems to be quite durable, plug in control is perfect, the phone when connected to the accessory works perfectly. The buttons are a bit harder than the original, but nothing that hinders use. I bought this product for almost half the price of an original, and I am very satisfied. The keyboard works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNailen on 02/10/2014

Nice visual design. Quality corresponds to the price. Simple Connections. Right when you first connect the device works. The keyboard driver sits perfectly. Allows you to connect headphones. The keyboard does not undertake to while playing. The buttons are a nice touch. The keyboard does not support diacritics. I come from the Czech Republic and in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaultak on 01/24/2014

The unit snaps on very easily, and there is hardly any gap between the typepad and de controller. It came cheap. It does not add too much weight on the bottom part of the controller, and it leaves enough room to reach the buttons, triggers and sticks. The use of the red symbols is a bit fuzzy. I'm still trying to find out how to type a quote. The keys ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGustavone on 09/22/2013

Fits very well in control of the original X-Box, has a good ergonomics, not hinder the use of other control functions. You can continue using the headphones. The color is not exactly equal to that of the original control, that's not very nice for most demanding buyers. The colors of the printed accents on the keys do not allow a perfect view, really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLyllaFF on 05/27/2013

Well, it's cheaper than the original, the shipment was free and the basics work well! Not all the symbols and special characters work. But don't worry, you won't have difficulties making the basic characters work. It's good enough for typing and chatting! Well the keys are made of "rubber" and that makes typing soft but slower. I feel like ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynemesisv on 04/24/2013

The item comes in a package which protects the content effectively. It is MS compatible and snaps into the XBOX Controller just like the original. No configuration required. It just works. Packaging is hard to remove and looks cheap, but you get what you paid for. The build quality of the item is not as high as the original, but it works anyway. Nothing ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bymixmastermike on 04/09/2013

Easy to use, just plug'n play. Don't use battery. Have shortcut to messenger. Fits perfect, nothing loose or something. The place and position of the keyboard isnt unconfortable. The keys are too "spongey" i dont know how to describe it but feels to have to press it hard to type any letter or number. The keyboard adds a aditional weight. The ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytEb1986 on 02/25/2013

- Fits well - Do what it's suppose to do - identical colour as the genuin black x-box controller have. - Rubber buttons, I personaly don't like that, feel that I have to push the keys quite hard before it recognise it. I personaly like plastic buttons, but again, just a matter of what you like. - I had big troubles to use this on Windows. My main purpose ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytytycoon on 02/14/2013

works as an xbox keyboard well colour matched to the black controller if you are looking for an xbox keyboard, this will work there is a passthrough for a xbox headset as well on the bottom, which is fantastic when pressing buttons, often you will press multiple keys, which is annoying at first, I wanted to use this for couch computing via using the ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections