DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Cat Style Silicone Coffee Mug Cover Cup Lid - Blue + Grey
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytmacphisto on 11/08/2013

Very well made. Very nicely shaped, the painting on the cat is really pretty and the cat collar is very well attached. Nicer than you would ever expect for the price. Don't have any cons. I use it mostly to cover my tea cup while it is brewing, and it works great for that. I also used it for other drinks and the suction works really well, it's really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFloraFlower on 01/09/2013

Flexible silicone material allows seal around the cup. Effective keeping dust and other things from falling into cup. You can also push in to seal, but hot drinks make the lid goes up after a while due to steam from the hot drink. Coffee or tea that is left on the lip of the cup after drinking is transferred onto the lid when used. It then was easy ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byfleacircus on 12/16/2012

Super cute kitty lid. Nice gift to kitty and coffee lovers. Effective to protect your cup from undesirable dust, curious kitties, etc, and to keep the liquid warm. Flexible silicone material, goes well with cold and heat, dishwasher safe. None. I bought this because my cat likes to drink the water I use to paint with watercolors. Now I can use this ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections