Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychris57100 on 03/15/2014

This GPS is really small and detected as soon as it's plugged on y Rapsberry Pi. It's very easy to access through Python programs or already existing applications. Works fine under Mac OS also. The peering is made really fast (less than 5 seconds) You can fix it with the strong magnet based under the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrusdiaz on 07/18/2013

- Strong magnet on the bottom prevents sliding off car's roof, - while the vehicle was near the concrete garage's entrance this device was still receiving signal, while for a 7" brand Android pad all satellites were already off-line, - it has a seal inside and the case assembly is very tight, so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaulomauricio on 05/31/2013

- Light weight, can be placed on the hood of the car, attached magnetically. - Led indicates the reception of the satellites. - Manufacturer and model known for its quality and reliability. - Box brings a software that allows to observe if the reception of the satellites is being done correctly. - There ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byrndgmvq325fnl on 11/22/2012

Excellent GPS receiver! I use on the yacht for electronic cards, together with the Win XP laptop. Available a disk with drivers. Tried to establish on win7 too everything perfectly works. Month expected delivery - expectations completely came true!!! There is a magnet, probably fastening is direct on ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byAlexey_BY on 09/12/2012

Small, accurate manufacture and easy to use receiver. Drivers included Installs in seconds. Includes Velcro on the glass to secure the cable. Cable length 1.8m No attachment to the device, only velcro on the glass for mounting the wire. Perhaps the best USB-GPS in its class. Best price \ quality. Works ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byThunderVG on 09/03/2012

+ Waterproof + fast cold and hot start, fast acquisition of satellite data + good sensitivity. Works well inside a car, in the urban areas and in deep forest. +There is no need to place receiver on the roof or under the windshield. Works everywhere inside car. + made by Globalsat. It'a not a Chineese ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymzaikin on 06/24/2012

I hooked this device to my Win XP netbook with OziExplorer and can track while driving. Teh steps are as follows: 1) Run GPS Info from CD to scan COM port number 2) Run OziExplorer and in configuration select the COM port 3) Select NMEA GPS data format 4) Open map 5) Turn on MovinMap mode 6) Enjoy ! ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bykotjar on 03/20/2012

Good quality product. Comes with Driver and GPS check software on CD. Easily installed even on Win 7x 64 bit. I'm used more fresh USB-com driver from manufacturer. Original Prolific driver is exactly the same as Global Sat driver. I'm used more fresh USB-com driver from manufacturer. (Prolific) PL230... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections