DX » Community » Reviews » GlobalSat BU-353S4 USB GPS Receiver - Black
Customer’s impression:
Uitstekend Works very well' Quite cheap and reliable Chat Support experience too good Good workings
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10970039 on 06/07/2017

Impression:Quite cheap and reliable,Works very well';

its a great experience to made a order with deal extreme.

19 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10969739 on 05/19/2017

Impression:Quite cheap and reliable,Works very well',Chat Support experience too good;

My experience of shopping with DX was very exciting and the product delivered to me in around 40 days. I am fully satisfied in all respect for this shopping. Support service is very appreciable as I experienced. Thank you DX.

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by11241142 on 05/15/2017

Impression:Quite cheap and reliable,Uitstekend,Good workings;

Excellent price in all over world

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10970039 on 05/10/2017

Impression:Works very well';

i just join the dx.com site and it's quite impressive. The deals are really good and the customer support are also good.

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10969489 on 04/03/2017

Impression:Quite cheap and reliable,Uitstekend,Works very well';

Excellent product received, little bit late but nothing to worry , received items in excellent packing condition. Very trusted website, Thanks a lot I am requesting all of you customers if want to purchase the purchase with DX.com because its value of money

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10952160 on 03/18/2017

PLEASE ARRANGE FOR FASTER DELIVERY WITHIN AWEEK

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10928291 on 02/17/2017

Impression:Uitstekend;

Goed en binnen 10 dagen afgeleverd netjes verpakt en aan de deur afgegeven door de bezorgdienst werkt prima en direct alleen ontvangst bevestiging werkt niet.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byabdohassan0 on 02/11/2017

good prodact very essy to use

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byKyncho on 03/30/2016

Works perfectly with gpsd and Kismet on ARM for me (Beaglebone Black with Kali/Archlinux and Raspberry Pi with Archlinux.) and I think that this is the best choice for wardriving. It has a magnet on the bottom side for attaching it to metal surfaces, but also comes with a rubber suction cup, is a... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9728885 on 10/08/2015

Impression:Uitstekend;

Zonder drivers direct te gebruiken in Windows 7 en 10. In Windows wordt de gps ontvanger zichtbaar door middel van een com port. Ook binnenshuis is ontvangst goed. Ontvangt alleen GPS signalen. Geen GLONOSS of Galileo. Een programma zoals OziExplorer werkt heel goed samen met deze ontvanger.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere