Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychris57100 on 03/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This GPS is really small and detected as soon as it's plugged on y Rapsberry Pi. It's very easy to access through Python programs or already existing applications. Works fine under Mac OS also. The peering is made really fast (less than 5 seconds) You can fix it with th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrusdiaz on 07/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Strong magnet on the bottom prevents sliding off car's roof, - while the vehicle was near the concrete garage's entrance this device was still receiving signal, while for a 7" brand Android pad all satellites were already off-line, - it has a seal inside and the ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaulomauricio on 05/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Light weight, can be placed on the hood of the car, attached magnetically. - Led indicates the reception of the satellites. - Manufacturer and model known for its quality and reliability. - Box brings a software that allows to observe if the reception of the... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrndgmvq325fnl on 11/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent GPS receiver! I use on the yacht for electronic cards, together with the Win XP laptop. Available a disk with drivers. Tried to establish on win7 too everything perfectly works. Month expected delivery - expectations completely came true!!! There is... Read more

4 0
  • posted byAlexey_BY on 09/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, accurate manufacture and easy to use receiver. Drivers included Installs in seconds. Includes Velcro on the glass to secure the cable. Cable length 1.8m Cons:No attachment to the device, only velcro on the glass for mounting the wire. OtherThoughts:Perhaps the best... Read more

3 0
  • posted byThunderVG on 09/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Waterproof + fast cold and hot start, fast acquisition of satellite data + good sensitivity. Works well inside a car, in the urban areas and in deep forest. +There is no need to place receiver on the roof or under the windshield. Works everywhere inside car.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymzaikin on 06/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I hooked this device to my Win XP netbook with OziExplorer and can track while driving. Teh steps are as follows: 1) Run GPS Info from CD to scan COM port number 2) Run OziExplorer and in configuration select the COM port 3) Select NMEA GPS data format 4) Open map 5) Tu... Read more

3 0
  • posted bykotjar on 03/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality product. Comes with Driver and GPS check software on CD. Easily installed even on Win 7x 64 bit. I'm used more fresh USB-com driver from manufacturer. Original Prolific driver is exactly the same as Global Sat driver. I'm used more fresh USB-com driver from m... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections