Amazes all who see it . The Coins disappear defore your eyes. It's a great trick of the eye . Clever use of mirrors. The door is a little stiff to open but has eased up over time. Money compartment is small so not really good as a money box. The coin slot is a little small for larger diameter coins but this doesn't really matter . Just use the small ... Read more
- well built (not so easy to see the joins)
As a result, people do not get how it works at once and the cube keeps them interested for a while Opening the coin bank is not easy (I do not use it as a coin bank – only put coins to demonstrate how it works). However, if you do use it as a coin bank, it is not really a con. I do not use it as a coin bank ... Read more
- Built very well, you can barely see the line of mirror inside.
- Has two cool effects to show: a "levitating" small cube inside, and disappearing coins when inserted.
- Easy to understand and work.
- Great for showing kids, they really like it (especially the disappearing coins). None. I liked this toy very much, I bought 3 more after the ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.