DX » Community » Reviews » Cool Grenade Shaped Bicycle Bike Tyre Tire Valve Dust Cap Cover - Silver Grey (2 Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjpskoup on 04/01/2014

They look great, have quality finish that will last and people always ask where I got them. I use them on a dirtbike and they still are there months later. When I first got them, one of the plastic handle parts was not there, but as always DX solved the issue quickly and easily. These offer no performance (obviously). DX solved the shipping issue I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStebay88 on 03/04/2013

About the size of a Brazil nut, its metal with plastic black part. Nice and solid. Suits my grey bike well. Was thinking of getting a contrast colour to the bike but grey/silver was a good choice. Non really I can think of. Maybe the black part could have been made of metal to give it a stronger feel. Spend the 2.20 on a nice addition to your bike or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymetal03326 on 10/03/2012

- It's cheap. - It has good build quality. - It can be used on automobile tire, too. - Can't really think of any cons right now, except slow delivery time, but this has nothing to do with the item itself. I bought this for my bike and I'm really pleased with the result - very neat looking bike! I hope someone doesn't steal them, because the look fabulous!... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections