DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Aluminum Alloy Wire Drawing Back Case for Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2 - Silver
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzonin89 on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks very nice, real aluminium Good quality The phone looks "new" Cons:It's hard to dismantle the back case. I have had a hard time getting the back case off once it's on. The phone gets thicker and heavyer. There were a few dents in my back case wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrakuga on 09/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is a beautiful battery faceplate, my GSII looks like a brand new phone. The most important thing is that it fits perfect on the phone. And the construction is very solid. Cons:It's a little too shiny for my taste. I think it feels a little slippery, but i might get use... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsychoblaster on 08/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good fit with the phone and good craftmanship on adhesive bond with plactic surface. Looks good from distance. Cons:Small cave ins on alluminum surface under certain angeled light. Flaws can be seen from close distance. OtherThoughts:Good to get good and a nice... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiampiti on 01/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Feels solid -Fits perfectly -Looks really good: silver color makes a nice contrast with the black of the phone. The combination looks very elegant. Has a black rim around the camera sensor. Except for this, the back is completely silver. The inner side looks just the reg... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections