DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Aluminum Alloy Wire Drawing Back Case for Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2 - Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzonin89 on 02/12/2013

Looks very nice, real aluminium Good quality The phone looks "new" It's hard to dismantle the back case. I have had a hard time getting the back case off once it's on. The phone gets thicker and heavyer. There were a few dents in my back case when i got it. The phone gets a couple of millimeters ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrakuga on 09/05/2012

It is a beautiful battery faceplate, my GSII looks like a brand new phone. The most important thing is that it fits perfect on the phone. And the construction is very solid. It's a little too shiny for my taste. I think it feels a little slippery, but i might get used to it. You might like to buy it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypsychoblaster on 08/29/2012

Good fit with the phone and good craftmanship on adhesive bond with plactic surface. Looks good from distance. Small cave ins on alluminum surface under certain angeled light. Flaws can be seen from close distance. Good to get good and a nice piece of accessory if you got bored of looking at the same ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiampiti on 01/20/2012

-Feels solid -Fits perfectly -Looks really good: silver color makes a nice contrast with the black of the phone. The combination looks very elegant. Has a black rim around the camera sensor. Except for this, the back is completely silver. The inner side looks just the regular cover down to the small ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections