DX » Community » Reviews » Infrared + Microwave Dual Mode Motion Sensor Detector - White
Customer’s impression:
Good motion detector
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoh2lnm on 07/30/2015

Good quality. Not the best looking case, but at least for me it doesn't make any difference. Easy to install. Installation quide has a minor error; the sensitivity adjustment was opposite what was told at the installation quide. The LED is quite bright and the case kind of glow at dark when LED I... Read more

Impression:Good motion detector;

0 0 0

• posted byBMD65 on 02/13/2013

Product spectacular, you can adjust its sensitivity andthe two types of sensors (Infrared + Microwave Motion Sensor Detector Dual Mode) give greater security against false alarms. Muto easy to install and comes with a manual in English / Chinese. The quality of the material is good and durable. a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjml@isep.ipp.pt on 04/24/2012

This is a DT-7225 from Honeywell. I received it in its original case. Detailed specification can be found in the Honeywell catalogue. I own and have worked with several PIR detectors and I can state that this is a very high quality equipment. It is very sensitive and very stable. It looks well It... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere