DX » Community » Reviews » 8-Mode P7 LED Driver Circuit Board for Flashlight (DC 2.8~4.2V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysubgunfun on 01/20/2013

what a great driver board. my regional driver burned up when I used the wrong batteries. that was a big mistake in the flashlight was useless with only a single low mode. I was able to change out the drivers and this driver works supper and I could get a solid 2 amps on high output. my light works again! agreed, there are a lot of unnecessary modes.... Read more

1 1
  • posted byKronai on 04/24/2012

*drives well my XM-L T60 LED with one 18650 battery. It's very bright at 100% mode , same as my old (broken)driver *looks well made *plates very easy to solder * modes exactly work ~35%on - 100%on - strobo - ~10%on-strobo-strobo-strobo *no mode memory (no need to remember which mode last used) lots of useless strobo modes , it will be superb with only ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byplasmalights on 03/04/2012

Powerful driver, Good selection of modes. No mode memory. non logical mode order. not very efficient I have installed this in to a custom built torch. The torch setup has a xml-U2 led driven by this driver and fed from an ultrafire red 2600mah 18650. All test results taken in high mode. Testing the output from the 18650 gives 4.00V and 4.00A giving ... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections