DX » Community » Reviews » Transcend 8GB SDHC SD Card (Class 10 High Speed)
Customer’s impression:
excellent Great! Качество
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlcinddo on 08/28/2012

It's works Look really genuine one Never did me any problem 8 gbs for a low price Much cheaper than buy in Brazil I didn't see any problem, it's been working for few months on my Nintendo 3DS and it's working, hoping that never get any problem, I make some operations on Nintendo 3DS and works If... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJSoul on 04/06/2012

- Low price in comparison with analogues of famous brands; - Good quality, comparable to other manufacturers; - Easy to use, intuitive interface; - Cheap batteries; may seem large size of the sensor .. wet place for the sensor with water - the work will be better; buy a spare set of batteries; to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Ok!
    posted bywagpulzi on 12/31/2011

It seems to be really genuine!!! 8 Gb - a good capacity!!! Fast transmission of data!!! Price is fair!!! Transcend!!! No cons!!! I bought this card to use in my Nikon L120 and am very pleased! It is a genuine card and presented no failure so far! The data transmission speed is really good, very a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykevintje on 10/23/2011

It's an original SD card from Transcend. I have registered it on their website and now have a lifetime warranty on the card. I tested the card in my nikon D40 and the speed is indeed very fast, no more issues when shooting in burst mode, all photo's are stored very fast. Could not find any cons I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere