DX » Community » Reviews » PTI8 Diagnostic Post Test Card Debug Card for Desktop & Laptop (Mini PCI-E/Mini PCI/LPC)
Customer’s impression:
satisfecho Very Handy Amazing item
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLavipro on 05/04/2015

Gadget handy for computer professionals. Good price and good quality. The instructions are not clear, at first it is difficult to use

Impression:Very Handy;

0 0 0

• posted byMinkyHidari on 04/25/2015

EL paquete llego en perfecto estado, la calidad de los componesntes son rasonablemente buenos, lo mejor de todo es su segundo lcd que te permite ver mas facil los codigos sin tener que hacer malabares para verlos dentro de la pc, trae para conectar mediante el bus pci, mini pci y mini pcie, no de... Read more

Justo lo que buscaba, Precio adecuado. Justo lo que buscaba, Precio adecuado. Justo lo que buscaba, Precio adecuado.

0 0 0

• posted bybeldin2010 on 02/06/2015

Pros: I was amazed of usefulness of this item. Easy to use. Fast and complete diagnostic of your MOBO Second screen to easy view whats is going on Cons: It not so easy to reach buttons on main PTI card You should have an idea what to do with information you receive Bottom line is that you really... Read more

Impression:Amazing item;

0 0 0

• posted bymatejc66 on 01/27/2013

Realy easy to use. I have computer service company, and I bought this for profesional use. This card Is much better then other-no LCD screen cards. Because-you can easy plug in and find out what is wrong, withowt any searching for code description. Also, this card have some extra options. For I I... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byabaldini on 03/26/2012

The display it's easy to read because it is on an external daughterboard. Plug the card in a PCI slot with the pc powered down. Power on and choose the brand of your motherboard bios: AMI AWARD PHOENIX and that's all, the card show the P.O.S.T. (power on self test) steps The 4 control switches on... Read more

PTI8 Diagnostic POST test

0 0 5

DX Everywhere