DX » Community » Reviews » Real+Growable Lucky Bamboo Plant In-a-Bottle Keychain (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 185 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 125 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 30 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 3 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAsterix01 on 05/05/2014

It is very cool to show your friends keychain with a living bamboo inside. It is very cheap, like most products on dx.com. it is portable, cute, does Grow, looks fantastic, great idea for gifts, range of colours, needs no water, so no maintence. just hang it up and watch it grow I wasn't really expecting to come all way to Europe before bamboo doesn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymixtrader1001 on 11/19/2013

This bamboo is real! It is a real plant! It is very very small and you can attach it to your keys or bag or whatever. All you have to do is be carefull not to drop it or hit the glass against a hard surface. It has its own "food", the gel inside the bottle so you don't need to water it. I ordered 3 bottles and 2 of them had mold in the bottle ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeep4JK on 09/26/2013

Portable, Cute, Does Grow, Looks fantastic, great idea for gifts, range of colours, needs no water, so no maintence. just hang it up and watch it grow Glass breaks easily, thin, dont drop your keys if its attached to it. stronger material needed. key ring type holder probably better than a rope. cap can be unscrewed, which could contaminate the bamboo,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStancosmos on 06/12/2013

Build quality is surprisingly decent, tried to take them out and grow one of them outside of the container before I realized i have no idea how to do that. so that one died. but the other ones served just fine as key chains. If you are for some reason in the market for this product, then I recommend. 1 out of 5 of them was dying. so i dunno how accurate ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycollingsp on 04/03/2013

nice glass quality of the bottle, with screwed tap in aluminium (no problem to open at all), the plant is keep alive because of the gel. Good price, as you get two of it. The plant dies after the gel is consumed. That is why you have to take the plant out before it totally finishes and plant anywhere. No cons. Good quality, good price. Perfect for a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycri15 on 04/02/2013

This keychain is beautiful, very very cheap and always brings joy and is resistant also inside bag or in contact with other keychain heavier. The plants despite strong, they can suffer during transport. In my case one was almost dead and I could not save. Too much water may cause them to drown For this price I recommend everyone to buy them because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by1988rel on 03/27/2013

Really nice gift for friends, fun to see grow over time. cant live forever ;) a bit strange at the first time seeing it Really nice package. Got it as a gift for a friend, one i gave him and the other one saved for myself. really nice product, was nice watching it grow/change over the months. Good price for a unique gift, at least where i live its not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalienalanliu on 01/06/2013

Very cool, and also great as a gift. YOu will never find this anywhere else. MAkes a great conversation starter. The glass seems to be very strong bust still be gentle with it. If you leave it in the dark, chances are the bamboo and gel type thing will grow mold and other things you dont want. So take it out of the bottle aafter about a couple weeks.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byellismorley on 12/27/2012

Simple, Easy, Great. You dont have to do anything at all, its great. The String/rope and the metal connectors on the top are very useful and seem quite sturdy and strong. Build quality could be a tad bit better. I did have one on my keys and i dropped my keys in my kitchen on a hard floor, and one of them cracked. i must say though, the rope and the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrarito on 12/19/2012

nice glass bottle, with screwed tap (aluminium), gel inside and the plant. I was surprised that they were two for the same price. one of the plant had some mould inside the gel, don't know if that was the reason, but after few weeks the plant died. One came with purple tap, I liked more the original metal polished colour of the tap, but that is just ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections