DX » Community » Reviews » 160X~200X Zoom Microscope with White 1-LED Illumination Light - White (3xLR1130)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Produto muito bom Nya Good if you're a science person
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxlucioflavio on 05/29/2015

Pros: In fact, this gave 200x for a nice price. Cons: It's very difficult to adjust the focus, the button it's hard and small to adjust when you observing through microscope. I recommend this product, but you have to dismount and lubricate them before the first use (silicone in spray it's what I... Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bybelkin1550 on 05/05/2015

качество изображения через "видоискатель" плохое... заявленная кратность вроде не соответствует действительности,скорее всего кратность дай боже 40-50 крат смотреть можно только на поверхность которая не даёт отражение,а если даёт отражение (типа монеты),то ни чего не увидите

0 0 0

• posted byRayanneMaia on 02/06/2015

seus produtos são ótimos, meus parabens

Impression:Produto muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted by8458865 on 01/25/2015

Pros: Compact, battery powered, light- up, leather carrying case Cons: Plastic feels loose I got this item for my sister for Christmas. It's a neat little microscope that lets you see things you normally don't see. Great for kids to get started in science.

Impression:Good if you're a science person;

0 0 0

• posted byninfis on 11/28/2014

Pros: es barato, resistente y viene con las pilas incluidas Contras: No es tan fácil de enfocar como con las de 60x de esta misma web

0 0 0

• posted byG3ntox on 08/16/2012

Nice little Microscope works as it should all thought it needs some getting used to as i have big hands and the thing is so small. Build quality is ok, hasn't failed on me yet ;-) I iit looks nice and with the pouch it stays clean. Pretty hard to use with big hands and sharpening the image takes... Read more

2 0 2

• posted byyt1300 on 06/26/2012

-build quality is fine -batteries included -leather(y) pouch for safe keeping -easy to use -Zoom is nothing near 160-200x. Some observations and math reveals that magnification is actually closer to 50-70x. You won't be able to see things like blood cells or microbs (requries actual 400x but or a... Read more

Mousepad cloth, lowest zoom (50x), bit off focus

2 0 16

• posted byAvi3d on 04/13/2012

It works, you can watch things magnified as you'd expect, though in such a scale you'll see a very small part of what you're looking at. Easy to carry, very lite weight. Not complicated to operate. Too small watching area. Feels cheap, poor quality, like it will break easily. The adjusting wheels... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere