DX » Community » Reviews » Kenwood KMC-17 Heavy Duty Speaker Microphone w/ Earphone Jack
Customer’s impression:
Happy Amazing Es muy útil Consigliato
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byslovenia001 on 04/21/2015

A big improvement over Baofeng microphone, which I ordered previously. This one works as it should, it has a loud and clear speaker, and a good microphone. It feels quite sturdy in hand, has a good and strong clip and comfortable PTT switch. The only problem it has is a rubber cover for 3.5mm in... Read more

Impression:Happy;

0 0 0

• posted by9207274 on 04/14/2015

very practical

Impression:Es muy útil;

0 0 0

• posted byCosworth00 on 01/27/2015

Es un micrófono para radios vhf, es muy practico y fácil de utilizar, funciona correctamente

Impression:Es muy útil;

0 0 0

• posted bycristobalpaz on 11/16/2014

Im a iFrmean, and this gadget is the best for my radio, because i can talk a in listen the radio conversation with only press a button that is under my neck. AMAZING!!

Kenwood KMC-17 is an AMAZING product

Impression:Happy,Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted by8609750 on 10/22/2014

case originale, buona qualità del prodotto, arrivato in meno di un mese in Italia, perfetto per il mio portatile kenwood, tutto OK

Impression:Consigliato;

0 0 0

• posted bysitriner on 05/17/2014

very well built, feels very sturdy in hands connects perfectly to my Baofeng UV-5R nice volume, ok for me cord is long and can go around your shoulder I use it when in my car along with battery eliminator and extended antenna speaker volume a little lower than device volume I don't care - it's so... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byatm_deev on 02/10/2014

High quality materials. Perfect assembly. Fits the hand perfectly! Very convenient and reliable clip! I am amazed at the quality of the model. Everything you read in the reviews below - the truth! No! Absolutely not! Great wire! Very comfortable and pleasant button PTT. Loud speaker and sensitive... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysitriner on 10/01/2013

Very well made, robust, good materials. feels good in hand, nice balanced weight. clip is well made, strong and secure. very easy to use. volume just a BIT lower than built-in speaker. comes with no papers\documents\instructions. compatible and works well with my BAOFENG UV-5R PLUS walkie be also... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycekala on 08/11/2013

Everything as above. Good quality. Robust. 360 degrees belt clip on the back. Spiral cable could be more flexible. In my unit hard to find the proper way to push the PTT button. Rubber cover on the bottom for an additional ear-plug doesn't stay in its place - fall off all the time. Don't buy if 8... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byizakcz on 07/29/2013

A very helpful tool if you plan to have a long trip with a couple of another cars. It is not that disturbing as the walkie-talkie itself and have a clip that could be used if you don't need it. I used this one on a long ride to another city and realized that this mic is very helpful if you are on... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere