DX » Community » Reviews » Kenwood KMC-17 Heavy Duty Speaker Microphone w/ Earphone Jack
Customer’s impression:
Happy Amazing Could be better Es muy útil Consigliato
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9742212 on 11/30/2015

Cons: Rubber tap used to protect the aux headphones, can not stand, does not hold its position. Quality issue. Pro: Mic is solid, large speakerphone with good audio response, much better than few others already tried. The bigger speaker helps comprehensive audio. Also the reactive ressistance of... Read more

Impression:Happy;

0 0 0

• posted bySrachi on 11/01/2015

Im on the third purchase of this speaker/mic for my radio. The first one broke, it was still functional but the the two jacks(or the cable) that connects to the radio itself had some problems and if my radio or cable of the speaker moved the radio begun to transmit by itself. My colleagues that i... Read more

Impression:Could be better;

0 0 0

• posted by9434038 on 10/19/2015

Very clear sound, not easy to break, rotating clip is a good addition to put it in the best pavement for you. Only thing i found, is that the plug to project the jack-input for headphones comes loose easily

Impression:Happy,Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted bycokeayala on 10/09/2015

Excelente producto. Sirve perfecto con mi uv-5r. Buen sonido, tanto de recepción como de mic. Buen material. Cons: el cable es un poco corto... pero no puedo vivir con eso...

Impression:Happy,Es muy útil;

0 0 0

• posted by9207274 on 09/15/2015

Precio calidad y sobre todo funcionalidad excepcional

Impression:Es muy útil;

0 0 0

• posted byslovenia001 on 04/21/2015

A big improvement over Baofeng microphone, which I ordered previously. This one works as it should, it has a loud and clear speaker, and a good microphone. It feels quite sturdy in hand, has a good and strong clip and comfortable PTT switch. The only problem it has is a rubber cover for 3.5mm in... Read more

Impression:Happy;

0 0 0

• posted by9207274 on 04/14/2015

very practical

0 0 0

• posted bybernardj on 09/16/2016

La modualtion du haut parleur est ok mais le micro est vraiment très peut sensible , il semble très résistant .

0 0 0

• posted byCosworth00 on 01/27/2015

Es un micrófono para radios vhf, es muy practico y fácil de utilizar, funciona correctamente

0 0 0

• posted bycristobalpaz on 11/16/2014

Im a iFrmean, and this gadget is the best for my radio, because i can talk a in listen the radio conversation with only press a button that is under my neck. AMAZING!!

Kenwood KMC-17 is an AMAZING product

Impression:Happy,Amazing;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere