DX » Community » Reviews » Kenwood KMC-17 Heavy Duty Speaker Microphone w/ Earphone Jack
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysitriner on 05/17/2014

very well built, feels very sturdy in hands connects perfectly to my Baofeng UV-5R nice volume, ok for me cord is long and can go around your shoulder I use it when in my car along with battery eliminator and extended antenna speaker volume a little lower than device volume I don't care - it's good for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byatm_deev on 02/10/2014

High quality materials. Perfect assembly. Fits the hand perfectly! Very convenient and reliable clip! I am amazed at the quality of the model. Everything you read in the reviews below - the truth! No! Absolutely not! Great wire! Very comfortable and pleasant button PTT. Loud speaker and moderately sensitive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysitriner on 10/01/2013

Very well made, robust, good materials. feels good in hand, nice balanced weight. clip is well made, strong and secure. very easy to use. volume just a BIT lower than built-in speaker. comes with no papers\documents\instructions. compatible and works well with my BAOFENG UV-5R PLUS walkie talkie. should ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycekala on 08/11/2013

Everything as above. Good quality. Robust. 360 degrees belt clip on the back. Spiral cable could be more flexible. In my unit hard to find the proper way to push the PTT button. Rubber cover on the bottom for an additional ear-plug doesn't stay in its place - fall off all the time. Don't buy if you own ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byizakcz on 07/29/2013

A very helpful tool if you plan to have a long trip with a couple of another cars. It is not that disturbing as the walkie-talkie itself and have a clip that could be used if you don't need it. I used this one on a long ride to another city and realized that this mic is very helpful if you are leading ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWirlw on 06/05/2013

A very helpful tool if you plan to have a long trip with a couple of another cars. It is not that disturbing as the walkie-talkie itself and have a clip that could be used if you don't need it. I used this one on a long ride to another city and realized that this mic is very helpful if you are leading ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysirscott on 04/12/2013

very solid works well even after seeing some rain, it allows you to move the radio to your hip or pocket and still be heard and used volume level is great clarity is good nothing major. headphone jack doesnt work to well but that may be my ear piece rubber plug doesnt like to stay in after you take it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydxalexis on 03/03/2013

I'm using it with my Kenwood TH-22 and have full compatibility, sensitive microphone and clear audio big speaker! Good plastic for outdoor activity and housing of speaker with protection from moisture. Useful metallic back plate with clip for secure attachment to your ammunition. Not found yet any faults ... Read more

Kenwood KMC-17 Heavy Duty Speaker Microphone Kenwood KMC-17 Heavy Duty Speaker Microphone Kenwood KMC-17 Heavy Duty Speaker Microphone Kenwood KMC-17 Heavy Duty Speaker Microphone

0 0 0

• posted byMeups on 12/21/2012

This Kenwood KMC-17 has a high quality build. Perfect for use with your Kenwood, Puxing etc. Quality more than enough for use on de ski slopes or any other outdoor use. I received a KMC-17 with a defective connector. Keep in mind that this could happen to you because of the package and the way postage ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byacalucic on 11/23/2012

Good quality for fair price. Sensitivity is excellent, however it is tested on non Kenwood equipment. Heavy duty design with almost military quality. Cant find any at the moment and my experience tells me that I should also not expect any faults or failures because quality is obvious. This one I would ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections