Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyehezkel on 05/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Installing the disk in the case was extremely simple. Once installed, and plugged in, the disk worked. The price is right. The case is attractive. Allows me to use 500G 2.5" SATA disks without the need for an external power supply. Cons:The case is not as s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymike001 on 04/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice snug fit for hard drive, nice and tidy looking unit, appears to be a decent cable quality and build. Works at USB3.0 speed. Works as expected. No external power source required. Cons:USB plug on unit is a bit sloppy, the cable connection is half sticking... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaver18qc on 04/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Worked right out of the box, looks good, easy to install a HDD inside. The USB cable looks of good quality. Cons:None that i can think of. OtherThoughts:The SATA connector inside looks crooked when you first remove the cover but that is what helps you connect... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybazem on 10/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Compact, looks good, holds the HDD safely. It has no screws, which I thought it was a con, but it works so well that now I think is better this way. Cons:None so far, it's working and looks nice! OtherThoughts:It says it's USB 3.0, I didn't test it on a 3.0 po... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArocKs22 on 09/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The HDD case comes with a good packaging including the case + the usb cable The case looks solid with aluminium plates. The opening system is quite good, no screws, just press the top button and open it up. It's really useful when you change HDD a lot. The case is extre... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeadman24 on 09/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great enclosure made of good quality material. Is a really solid product, the disk fits perfectly in it, the cable also is good, fits fine in the usb port and never lose conection. The price is good for the product quality. And is really USB 3.0 Cons:The cable has no st... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcelogore on 07/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's very small. Almost as small as the hard drive that fits inside. Good quality materials and construction. Great data transfer rate. Good quality (blue) cable included Excellent product, overall. Cons:None really. OtherThoughts:The enclosure is really very small and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysqueeish on 06/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:For the price, I'm very happy with this enclosure. It opens and closes via a spring loaded tab, which is good unlike most enclosures in this price range that use tiny screws that don't fit properly into the threads. Fits a standard sized laptop HDD without any rattling or... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjurpie on 05/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great device. Plug and play. Very cheap for a USB 3.0 Harddisk enclosure. Will buy again if I need it. It's really USB 3.0. Fast transfer speeds. Cons:Scratches really easy and I don't think it powers the hard disk down correctly. When disconnecting the USB at... Read more

1 1
  • posted byfpalcald on 05/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:If you have a notebook hard disk and you want to give it a new life this device is perfect. You put your disk inside, plug in any USB port and that it, you have a working hard drive. Cons:It doesn't have any shock absorber so you have to be careful to not hit it. It seems... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections