Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyehezkel on 05/10/2014

Installing the disk in the case was extremely simple. Once installed, and plugged in, the disk worked. The price is right. The case is attractive. Allows me to use 500G 2.5" SATA disks without the need for an external power supply. The case is not as strong as the Western Digital Passport case. I had a few 2.5 SATA disks but they did not have cases.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymike001 on 04/14/2014

Nice snug fit for hard drive, nice and tidy looking unit, appears to be a decent cable quality and build. Works at USB3.0 speed. Works as expected. No external power source required. USB plug on unit is a bit sloppy, the cable connection is half sticking out, but have not experienced any problems just looks a bit odd. Resonable quality, fast USB3.0,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaver18qc on 04/09/2014

Worked right out of the box, looks good, easy to install a HDD inside. The USB cable looks of good quality. None that i can think of. The SATA connector inside looks crooked when you first remove the cover but that is what helps you connect the drive at an angle, then you force the drive down into the case and everything will take it's place. At first ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySamuraiChen on 03/27/2014

Great sturdy enclosure. High quality cable shipped with the unit. Nice and Slim. Bright blue indicator LED. None so far. The anodized aluminum may scratch and dent over time. The HDD controller acts up once in a while, but no big deal. May have to look into better drivers. I tought I had lost my Toshiba Stor.e Partner HDD when the USB 3.0 connector ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrichi289 on 02/12/2014

Una buena carcasa, encaja muy bien el disco duro, no necesita tornillos, muy facil la instalacion, el acabado no está nada mal para el precio que tiene, el precio es muy bueno para ser UBS 3.0 EL acabado podria ser mejor y puestos a pedir tambien el precio XD Nada especial que destacar. Solo decir que si alguien necesita una carcasa para este tipo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byatxmaniek on 12/06/2013

Real USB 3.0, in tests with ATTO benchmark read and write up to 100 MB/s. Small size. Quite long and soft usb cable. It is easy to sratch case. Paint is really weak. It is quite noisy. In my previous hdd case i havent been hearing the working disk, in this enclosure sound is quite noisy. It could have had some rubber bumpers in it or some foam. It has ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakaSM on 11/23/2013

It's small It's easy to open and change the HDD It's completely black, no logos or anything at all Uses a micro USB 3.0 cable The cable feels like it'll last for quite a bit The cable is too short You gotta watch out for scratches and damage to the case as it's made of metal A pretty nice, small and easy to use HDD case, it has no logos or words at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byregul8or on 11/21/2013

It's a very slim and light enclosure for your 2.5 inch hard drive. It's compatible with both USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports. It's also compatible with all devices in my household I tried it with: desktop computer, server, notebooks, wi-fi router and media player. Since it's metal, it also serves as a heatsink when HDD inside becomes warm during prolonged ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybazem on 10/31/2013

Compact, looks good, holds the HDD safely. It has no screws, which I thought it was a con, but it works so well that now I think is better this way. None so far, it's working and looks nice! It says it's USB 3.0, I didn't test it on a 3.0 port but looks like it's true. On USB 2.0 ports it has the normal average speed like all external drives. Good for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArocKs22 on 09/28/2013

The HDD case comes with a good packaging including the case + the usb cable The case looks solid with aluminium plates. The opening system is quite good, no screws, just press the top button and open it up. It's really useful when you change HDD a lot. The case is extremely small compare to other ones. It's a bit hard to put the HDD in place. I don'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections