DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-thin Bluetooth V2.0 Music Receiver for Apple 30pin Speaker - White
  • 5 star 18 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytaylantnt on 11/02/2013

+ Plug 'n Play + Easy to pair + Very thin and small + No adapter or any power source needed + Great audio transmission + No disruptions while playing music + Affordable - Build quality could have been better - Packaging looks cheap (but it does not affect the way it works. right?) This adapter is easy to use. I was going for logitech's bluetooth adapter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysveinsvoll on 07/02/2013

Works great out of the box, just plug and play. I was able to switch between several mobile phones without problems. Windows phone and android. Sound quality and range was good. Range at least 5 meters Feels a little light but that does not matter. Did not work on dock without recharge, but that was to be expected. I bought it for use on our cabin as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysanderj on 05/31/2013

Wow: firmly built device. Plugs in easily into a iPod / iPhone dock. The device immediately plays a ding-dong sound through your speakers, so you knows that part is working. Connecting through Bluetooth is easy (tested with Android, iPad and Blackberry), and while connected, the device periodically gives a four-flash blue light. Sound is great It also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDers10 on 05/08/2013

Its really small. It also really works. When music is playing, you can't hear the hissing noise all that much. There is a loud noise that comes through the stereo. This might not be an issue when used with a dock on a stereo in the house. I think it's more of an issue with alternator noise. The noise isn't super high pitched, so it likely cannot be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMicRamos on 03/26/2013

Very good product and easy to use! Just need to pair once and it is working. Very useful! This is what I've been searching for to make my boom box wireless capable. Very happy to have this product. Short range reception. :-( But it works as advertised. The shipment was quite slow, considering that the goods were shipped from HK. It took 6-working days ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafamosil on 03/18/2013

Cheap - Barato Well built - bien construido. Easy to use - Fácil de usar It just works - Simplemente funciona None - nada La recepción del pedido ha sido bastante rápida. Lo pedí el 3/3/2013 y lo he recibido en España el 15/3/13 Yo lo utilizo fundamentalmente para el iPad. Enchufo este receptor en la clavija de 30 pines de mis ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzanguayin on 03/06/2013

It works perfectly and is good quality, is versatile, useful and the view is a great device for money. If you want to get your old or new speakers for maximum performance and seamless compatibility with your old dock, this device is what you need. Perhaps the short range, but it is not so important because in my case I have never based speakers so far ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjctelloe on 03/05/2013

Funciona muy bien, buen precio, he regalado varios de estos a amigos, con muy poco dinero quedas muy bien, unas bocinas con bluetooth te cuestan muy caras, con este haces de cualquier bocina un producto sumamente práctico, intuitivamente puedes hacerlo funcionar. Tiene poco alcance, menos de diez metros y de repente se dificulta un poco conectarlo,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymperreault on 02/26/2013

Easy setup, great sound, works with my iPhone 5 and iPad mini, and iPhone 3GS! I can use my old iPhone speaker dock again instead of it being useless, it saved an old device from the scrap heap. It doesn't auto reconnect the way my other Bluetooth devices do. I have to go into the Bluetooth menu and tell it to connect each time on both my iPhone and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiker33 on 02/16/2013

When it works, it's great. Easy bluetooth setup, and streams music flawlessly to my Yamaha receiver iPod dock and an iHome clock radio. Doesn't work with iHome 2Go boombox. Plug it into the dock connector and nothing: no lights, nothing. Which is unfortunate because this is the device I really wanted it for. I already have a bluetooth connection for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections