DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Sports Bluetooth V3.0 Headset w/ Microphone - Black (120 Minutes-Talk)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymjdm261 on 05/24/2014

low cost no other pros for this prod! 1) very poor quality 2) does not work with phone music player 3) can hear ok on the phone but mic barely works... people can't hear you not worth buying at any price...free is too much! Deal Extreme usually provides a good product at a good price but this this headset ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byNeeeeeeeeeel on 08/23/2013

It uses bluetooth, so you don't need any cable... it's confortable, small and you can save it anyware. It has mono sound (so it's not stereo). You only can use it for phone calls you "can't" listen music with it (technically you can but you must use any software to convert all the multimedia ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrodrimo on 05/26/2013

I liked the product but a detail I had not realized was that to buy the product was not stereo but mono, mono and unfortunately the quality is very bad, but the phone fit perfectly in my head. Although the product appears to be of excellent quality with my phone a few days of use has dropped the speaker ... Read more

headset 4 headset 1 headset 2 headset 3

0 0 3

• posted bydominguesaf on 11/22/2012

The Price and the sound on a call is very good however the microphone is not powerfull enough because people usually don't ear me well. It's not possible to use as a audio headset, only works for calls and not to control or listening music. It's difficult to setup and it's not available any valuable ... Read more

10 0 27

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections