DX » Community » Reviews » Flanger FC-20 Guitar / Bass to Iphone Converter - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byguitarrasanta on 05/17/2014

the price, and the usefulness for musicians specially guitar players. It does the job. the quality seems week, I don't know how long it will last. If you put a lot of gain, it'll hum, but I think this is normal on this type of analog devices. If you use it with garage band on the ipad, make sure you touch the plug icon on the virtual amp and then turn ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVTRX75 on 12/14/2012

This object is made of good quality materials. Good Quality The audio quality is excellent. I use it with the Iphone and it is really good. It is great for practice at home without affect the others activities I have nothing against it, for the moment i busy little time, but based on other product that I have the same style i would say that its durability ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byjoaopayne on 08/25/2012

this adapter worked at the first time i''ve put my hands on it. Ive tried with the Ampkit app and it recognized the guitar normally as it should be. and it have an audio out for your amp (feature not found on the original iRig, for example) when I tried with other apps such as GarageBand or the Amplitube it didn't succeded well. the guitar wasn't recognized ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections