DX » Community » Reviews » PD300 USB Super Microphone (115cm Cable)
Customer’s impression:
Very nice mic
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzbuzanic on 11/14/2014

Pros: - nice and compact - speech volume control - works on 2m distance Cons: - no indicator of volume control (+/-) - light so I had to stick it with stickers It could be a tiny bit better, then it would be perfect and 5 star, but after all it works as advertised so I should not complain. Read more

Impression:Very nice mic;

0 0 0

• posted byaxmachado on 09/26/2013

Compact, beautifull and very sensitive microphone. Works very well with Linux (plug and play with Fedora 18). Ideal for video/audio conference, when you have more then 1 person in the room. You can connect the computer to a TV or other large monitor and use this microphone and a webcam to provide a high ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bybyony on 10/23/2012

I purchased the mike as more or less a "vanity" item to look the part when entertaining mainly at nursing homes etc., where we mostly do older standards."pops", and nostalgia items, but at the same time wanting a unit that would give me excellent vocal performance, as well as that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydketov on 02/01/2012

USB HID v1.11 Device [C-Media Electronics Inc. USB PnP Audio Device] Low noise High sensibility Thick and firm USB cable Cheapest podcaster's choice! Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections