DX » Community » Reviews » 12-in-1 Cosmetic Makeup Eyeliner Pencil (12-Color)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNariammma on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The colors are great (arrived all sharpened), specially like that you get 12 different colors, for the price they are amazing. They come all in a nice hard plastic box that last great in the purse, so they can be together and also they use very little space. Cons:I don'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaulimp on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This kit is wonderful. The pencil are of higher quality. The colors are beatiful. Although, the pencil is small the quality is excellent and the priece is great. The relation cost benefit is nice. Cons:In my opinion do not have any cons. I liked very much this... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoeniejsz on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the colours are very pretty and they are very obvious you don't have to apply them a milion times to make it stay. they're very handy and will fit in all bags. Cons:They're short and skinny:( I thought/hoped they were the fat eye liner ones but they're the skinny ones.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byanachris1973 on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well, they arrived today in my house and they are very cute. In the package there are 12 eyeliner pencils and they are very smooth when I tryied them. Cons:Nothing bad to say! OtherThoughts:The eyeliner pencils are very smooth and beautiful, I enjoyed a lot the colors a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvlaba on 11/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bright color, quality wood and pigment, waterproof, . The tip runs smoothly on skin. All pencils were well sharpened when package arrived. The red ones are nice to add colour to lips. Can also be used as lipliner and eye shadow pen Cons:none OtherThoughts:very... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections