DX » Community » Reviews » Super Dices (Colorful 50-Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by posner on 01/04/2013

Pros: I received exactly 51 dices: 13 white, 19 green, 10 blue, and 9 pink. I.e., I received one extra dice \o/ They are small, but large enough so you can use them. Excelent product for the price. If you have any doubt, buy it! Cons: I have not see any cons for this product, maybe their size could be a little larger, consider that they are cal... Read more

super dices colors Super Dices size Dices with a ruler Dice Castle over Silmarilion :P

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by Cunee on 03/21/2011

Pros: Didn't wait I'm such quality. Thought I'm, that the they will worse. Material is brilliant. Dots are very well - done. Without big errors. Mistakes really only sometimes, but really unobtrusive. I’m at the most content. These cubes give use like handsome decoration. For example loose in glass plus subject much look nice. I like variegatio... Read more

0 0
  • posted by stealthboi on 02/08/2009

Pros: - It is not as small as i expected it to be, the dots is very defined. - It is very colorful so can attract little children's attention. - The edges are rounded so it will not pose as a hazard to children - Alot of them so i can afford to lose a few of them. Cons: - no con - no con - no con - no con OtherThoughts: there is quite a lot of... Read more

0 0
  • posted by jardal on 10/10/2008

Pros: + number of colours: - pastel pink - pastel blue - pastel green - normal red - normal yellow - white + it is possible to make necklace from it, because 50 pcs from single packaging have 40 cm length + it looks like glass, but it is easy to drill hole thru Cons: - size is smaller than you expected (8mm) - 50 pcs is not as much OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Neena on 10/01/2008

Pros: These things are super cute! I saw the pics but didn't imagine they would be that small! I think I was lucky because I got even more colors than the picture shows. I got: 9 green 9 pink 8 blue 8 yellow 8 white 8 blue I definitely should have bought more... Cons: none so far OtherThoughts: These dices are NOT for kids as they can easily sw... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Super_Tetelman on 08/14/2008

Pros: With free shipping and such a low price you can't really go wrong. You get a lot of them and they are nice colors. They are very small and portable enough to keep a few in your wallet just in case ;) Cons: They are very small, not quite a con but it can make them very easy to lose, and they are also very light. and the colors are somewhat... Read more

0 0
  • posted by tommikoira on 06/17/2008

Pros: Cheap dice. Very colourful set of 50 small dice. Comes in four nice colours: red, pink, green and yellow. After buying a packet one will always have enough dice to play any imaginable boardgame or dice game. Cons: Even these are a bit on the small side. The packet I ordered only had 49 dice in it. Who's taken my die? Give it back! OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted by delfini on 05/13/2008

Pros: Very cheap! Well Built! Colorfull! Nice to use like decoration. I would use a bottle. better to use than the superMini. 7mm size. nice gift! Think I know my next secret friend gift.... Cons: Doesn't have the blue color, like the 100-pack superMini. =/ Little, so be carefull with children and pets. Easy to lose!! Never let it fall on hard... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections