There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great pack of products, good price.

posted by gogogoalex2 on 01/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

U compare to the price of this products on normal shops here, and u will notice that the price its good, here will cost more sure.
    Looks like good quality pillow, made of cloth, which always cost more than plastic.
    3 products in the pack: pillow that seems to be of good quality, ear plugs which are original 3m plugs... the same they sell to u in motor racing stadiums... so i can tell u they reduce noise pretty good. And an eye shadow which i think its soso, doesnt look very resistant...

Cons:

No cons yet.

OtherThoughts:

I havent used it too much to say that its resistant... I just expressing my feelings about it. I havent used it too much, but the times i used it i like it. U can use in car, in a train, in a plane, in places like that. I bought it after a horrible night on a night train where i couldnt sleep.

Bottomline:

Its one of the things u can have it, and sooner or later u will use it the most sure. U wont use it all days, but when u travel u can use it, or at least u have it.
    U know some flights can be at 6:00 in the morning, or very early and u always plan to sleep on plane a little bit.

• 3 in 1 inflatable pillow with sleeping eyeshade and earplugs

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections