DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof USB 2.0 CMOS 300KP 4-LED Illuminated Snake Camera Endoscope
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykefcom on 11/04/2013

Simple to use, plug and play device. Extremely handy to look in wall cracks or other places a normal camera can't go. Dimmable LED's, so you can adjust the level of light emitted. Software is included on cd, but you can use any webcam capturing/recording software (like YAWCAM (free)). Glass/plastic shielding ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymark346 on 05/15/2013

Easy installation Picture quality OK Easy to use After appr. one hour's use the picture got blurred. After some experimenting the picture could be restored by tapping the camera against a hard surface. On the attached CD the file names are only in Chinese so you have to guess which is the camera software.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycernox on 02/07/2013

-Easy to use: Simply connect to Mac and see in Photo Booth. - Very clear image for both close and long views. - Sturd construction. - Long cable. None for that price. Great product. I have not test it with USB extension cable, but guess that it will work. I have test it only in Mac running OS X. I have ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections