DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire WF-502B 1W UV Flashlight with Clip (3.4V~8V Input)
  • 5 star 23 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCityLights on 09/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Finds pet stains really well. I also found hidden food stains on the living-room couch where no one is allowed to eat, now the Tenets can't argue they didn't eat there, I have the Ray of Truth! - In my experience, Pet Stains glow a little brighter and more Orang... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTreeFiddy on 08/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent build quality. It feels very solid. A XR-E Q5 modules drops in easily with good throw and good brightness. Works well on CR123A rechargeable 3V batteries. Cons:Peak wavelength of torch is 415 nm. The majority of light is in the visible wavelength, which means... Read more

Specra with 2 x 3V lithiums
    0 0
  • posted byweboje on 06/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice bright UV Flashlight, low price, waterproof. Easy one-hand use. Cons:There are no Cons I could notice so far. OtherThoughts:I use this UV light mainly for Geocaching. Till now I could decipher nearly all Hints written with UV-Pen really good, also in daylight. Due... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybayerd on 02/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I went geocaching with several freinds before and it was quite difficult to find hints written with UV-colour on walls. Yesterday, we went for another cache and I brought my new UV-light. It was amazing to spot these hints from several meters distance. And the visible &... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMVahlroos on 10/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright, not heating up too bad, much better than any other UV flashlight around(incuding my selfmade 9x5mm UV led flashlight). Cons:None so far... OtherThoughts:Small, compact and powerful. Really good quality for it's class... Pocket clip is very good ad... Read more

0 1
  • posted byplatonas on 10/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is bright, much brighter than my previous UV light I bought from DX about 1,5 years ago with the same SKU. It uses a different LED and produces more blue and UV light. Any item exposed to the light of this torch looks brighter than with my previous one. Cons:... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykochy007 on 07/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Track body fluid...found some of the kids sneeze on the wall LoL couldn't see it without the torch. Try licking the wall and having a look, not that I lick walls too often, but this was p!ss funny. Picks up bits of tennis ball all over the back yard and white sh!t on ya s... Read more

2 1
  • posted byarmedandinsain on 09/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A great flash light that is good does its job well, I have used this light for everything from checking IDs, hand stamps and money at work to finding the spot where my puppy went on the rug during the night, its also great for recharging glow in the dark items... Read more

0 0
  • posted byInsomnix on 07/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Ok, so you have seen MANY reviews talking about the nanometer of the UV used in this light. This one registered at 393 nanometers. To see TRUE UV something close to 380nm would be needed. But here is the trick. If you buy a cheap pair of those nifty yellow UV... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrealbriguy on 05/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Fairly well built housing for the price. It's not built as nice as a much more expensive Surefire or Streamlight flashlight, but it's built much nicer than many other discount flashlights I've seen manufactured from China. Button feels solid, cap threads are cle... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections