Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- UV - Doubles as a P60 host, swap the UV drop-in for a Q5 or R2 and you have yourself a flashlight as well - Accepts 18650 and RCR123A's
- RCR123A's (at least UltraFire protected sku.3273) cause connection issues.. Turning the tailcap more than halfway causes the light to stop working..
- Seems there is some sort of disc wedged in the positive end of the battery tube which causes the issue with the RCR123A's.. Removing it fixed my RCR123A problem and no further issues.. I really would like to know what the hell the purpose of that thing is besides holding the battery in place when the head is removed..
- UV emits more of a purple light, so you must use the hotspot for picking out things..
- My emitter is not centered = hotspot not well defined..
I see no visible difference in output using the 18650 or 2xRCR123A's.. Basically this is another fix-her-upper from UltraFire.. Unlike the C2 Q5, this will work out the box with an 18650 battery but if you try using the RCR123A's you will need to remove that plastic disc in the positive end of the battery tube..
Its a great light to double as a flashlight, just get a P60 drop-in and your set.. For the money, it can serve multiple uses.. I for one had to throw way an area rug after shining the UV light on it, no thanks to my Jack Russel Terrier..
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.